English to Amharic Meaning :: verdict. Copyright © 2010 by Last 300 years. Is “Noel” The Same Thing As “Christmas”? (5) Well, the public has spoken and given a clear verdict in the cat naming poll. Why Do “Left” And “Right” Mean Liberal And Conservative? The doctor's verdict was that he was entirely healthy. by Penguin Random House LLC and HarperCollins Publishers Ltd. The synonyms and antonyms of Verdict are listed below. Show Examples (+) (1) Hearing the evidence, Mr Brooks delivered a verdict of accidental death. Definition of verdict written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. (3) However, he said that the body fully accepted the coroner's verdict . Verdict Meaning in Hindi is फ़ैसला. All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month. Verdict Definitions. (2) Much of the verdict is now left up to the public, with the sale of tickets acting much like a ballot box. (4) In our view, the use of handcuffs does not render the verdict unsafe. Synonyms: decision, finding, judgment, opinion More Synonyms of verdict. Definition of verdict noun in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary. (2) Much of the verdict is now left up to the public, with the sale of tickets acting much like a ballot box. (3) However, he said that the body fully accepted the coroner's verdict . Show Examples (+) (1) Hearing the evidence, Mr Brooks delivered a verdict of accidental death. the finding or decision of a jury on the matter submitted to it in trial; opinion, … n. (LAW) [+jury] verdict m. → Everybody was agreed that the jury gave the right verdict. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. (2) Much of the verdict is now left up to the public, with the sale of tickets acting much like a ballot box. a verdict of not guilty un verdict de non-culpabilité. verdict translation in English-Tagalog dictionary. (3) However, he said that the body fully accepted the coroner's verdict . We Asked, You Answered. Tags for the entry "verdict" finding of fact; verdict Hypernyms ("verdict" is a kind of...): finding (the decision of a court on issues of fact or law) the findings of a jury on the issues of fact submitted to it for examination and trial; judgment, Meet Dan Donovan, the Prosecutor Who Let Eric Garner’s Killer Walk, It’s Time to Hold Protesters Accountable, Mubarak’s Acquittal Signals Complete Triumph of Military Over Arab Spring, ‘Why Have I Lost Control?’: Cory Booker in ’92 on Rodney King Echoes Ferguson. Get the latest news and gain access to exclusive updates and offers, Eight Gaelic words from the Collins English Dictionary. More example sentences. English to Sindhi Meaning :: verdict. (4) In our view, the use of handcuffs does not render the verdict unsafe. verdict vere dictum, ‘truly said’. (3) However, he said that the body fully accepted the coroner's verdict . “If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.”, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain, 1250–1300; Middle English