Patiently waiting If so, will the green waffle cotton throw be back in stock? We’re glad you are practicing caution at this time and were able to get a few things from the collection! If you would like to follow along on more of my home decor, DIY, lifestyle, travel and other posts, I’d love to have you follow me … We could all use a bit of good news right now and we’ve got just that. Shop Target for Threshold designed w/Studio McGee. The Studio McGee fall collection officially launches September 13 in Target stores and online, but in the meantime, you can save your favorites by clicking the heart button next to each item on the site. Please fill out our inquiry form to get started. Here is the vase in my family room. When I saw the Studio McGee Collection for Target I knew I wanted this vase and the limestone link. Following are some more of my favorites, broken down by category to make your search a little easier. But there are many other ways. As always love, love, love your style!Wendy, Hi Wendy! Are you able to share which locations it is available at? The collection officially launches on September 13th… mark your calendars because it sells out FAST. I especially love the pillows, and throws!, because sheltering at home makes soft textiles a huge priority. I "hearted" pretty much the entire collection. Shea and Syd McGee are an amazing design duo who have built their business from the ground up. We’ve learned that many items from the collection will replenish, so keep checking back for availability. Sharing my favorites from the new Studio McGee x Threshold Christmas line that launched at Target today! Not to mention, I’ve redesigned every room in my head… Studio McGee x Target Fall Picks: Furniture Will Target be restocking. Articles Design Tips Styling Room Inspiration. Linder Arm Chair. . I have followed your videos and advice for many years! The art pieces for Target are so gorgeous. Studio McGee x Target 09/04/2020 We could all use a bit of good news right now and we’ve got just that. Email. The Threshold collection launched on the 4th of April and includes that same signature Studio McGee style and design, but at very approachable prices. Shop Favorites; Book; Presets; McGee & Co. Studio McGee x Target. . Like this Artificial Rubber Leaf Tree in Pot Green. 2. The Studio McGee Target line will be available to shop April 4 — this Saturday. You might enjoy my post The Collected Look and How to Get It for more tips. Shea and McGee & Co crew, just a quick note to let you know that during these crazy times, each morning after I get my three small kiddos situated with their morning blankets, cartoon, milk etc. With a vision that beautiful design can be approachable, Studio McGee has become one of the leading innovators in the interior design industry. Click and shop the best picks all in one place. Affiliate links included – full disclosure here. If you’re anything like me, staring at your home constantly this past month has you itching to do a refresh, change up your decor, or move your furniture around. If you have never heard of McGee and Co., they are an interior design studio started by Shea McGee and her husband. Will you be restocking? Thank you, Andrea! Shop Target for living room ideas at great prices. That is so great to hear! By and large, the purpose of these partnerships is to create affordable home decor and furnishings for the consumers. For now, take a seat, put your feet up, and get ready for a little online shopping! Enjoy! Brass Rectangular Mirror. Studio McGee Collaboration At Target. The line has everything you need to create a cozy home this autumn. It relates to something all the way across the pond, but we were still super excited to see that Target has just launched a multi-year partnership with Studio McGee. Just like many have already asked, when will items be restocked? 2. If you need lamps for function or for fashion, you’ll be sure to find what you want in the giant selection we have at Target.com. Then, click any of the images below each of the categories to be taken directly to the item. Love the collection! Mixing styles, silhouettes, and tones in a great room creates a curated look that feels both elevated and lived-in. It relates to something all the way across the pond, but we were still super excited to see that Target has just launched a multi-year partnership with Studio McGee. Email. They have a line with the famous Threshold brand that is one of my favorites, besides the Hand and Hearth line. I am a complete home decor enthusiast and everything you touch is gold. I’m so excited I can’t contain myself haha. This makes us so happy to hear. The Studio McGee at Target partnership with Threshold is full of neutral pieces that are easy to integrate into your home. Decorative Burled Wooden Boxes. Warm, comfy or inviting, there's an idea for every mood. Studio McGee x Target Fall Picks {video} Your eyes are not deceiving you, friends. 09/04/2020. The Studio The Studio Projects About Services Inquire Contact. Keep checking in, we’re expecting some items to re-stock soon. Thanks for making your style so accessible, now I just have to wait for Target to restock! The Studio McGee Target home decor line has launched and it’s beautiful! Thank you Shea and congratulations! I was able to find a few things in stores, but most of the products are available online. I have been popping onto youtube and watching all of your old videos with my morning cup of coffee. Linder Arm Chair. We’re so sorry!! My daughter has picked out her chair, boxes, pillows, art work and rug for her new bedroom from your line in Target. Unfortunately, as much as I love them, your pieces are non essentials, so home I stay:( Hoping you have solutions??? Congratulations, most items are sold out. Project Tours. Studio McGee Living Room Look for Less . Some shipped as well. I’m so excited to get my hand on some of these beautiful items! Items are nice but tough time to do a new launch considering most items are made outside of the US. The Studio McGee x Target collection includes a wide range of artificial greenery to incorporate around your home. IMAGE: TARGET. However, I was so excited to get Studio McGee items! Thank you for your understanding, Valerie! I literally DREAM about this console table and would consider shipping it to a friends house/other Target location and making a road trip out of it. I am redoing my living room and tv room and I am using so many of these items! Tune into Season 2 of our Netflix Show "Dream Home Makeover," January 1st! Thank you . I’ve loved watching from afar and was thrilled when they opened a store front near my home. That way, you can instantly add them to your cart when the line goes live so you can scoop up a few fall must-haves before they sell out. The collection officially launches on September 13th… mark your calendars because it sells out FAST. Spring. 1. Studio McGee’s collection for Target has the same chic style she’s famous for. Happy November 1st! I love the collection and was so excited to order, however, most of what I wanted sold out. So of course I’m thrilled about this fresh new collaboration between Shea McGee and Target’s Threshold line! . Would LOVE to see a restock of those Upholstered Ottomans. How exciting!! Shop Now ©Studio McGee | Made By Nice People. I’ve never been more excited for a Target release! MY TIPS FOR A COST-EFFECTIVE BATHROOM RENOVATION. I know items will be restocking and is it ok to ask about a specific item here? We are sending love to you and your family! Thank you for this local opportunity to experience your products and purchase. I’d like to purchase, but most are not available in my area in Southern California. Email. Congratulations!!! Studio McGee’s Collection For Target . Everything sold out immediately, very disappointing. Thank you so much, Sandi! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. As you probably already know, Studio McGee is launching a second collection with Target, and I feel like it is even better than the first wave of affordable products they launched last season. That was when the lovely Shae still worked alone at home, before exploding in popularity and launching Studio McGee as a full-fledged design agency with her hubby – and long before their retail store, McGee and Co. had launched. Come on over & meet the team. One of my very favorite things about blogging is meeting incredible people and watching them soar as they follow their dreams. As a trail-blazer in the industry, I’m sure you’ve seen her designs completely take over Pinterest and Instagram. We heed all your design tips (RIP cherry kitchen). I really want the Brighton distressed rug but it has been sold out and I’m wondering if I should keep waiting or buy something else? I can’t tell you how excited I am for this collaboration. Words can’t possible express my excitement and gratitude that you partnered with Target to create a new line of quality products at an affordable price!!! April 3, 2020. Target will be re-stocking many items soon, so keep checking in on the products on your wishlist. I’ve loved watching from afar and was thrilled when they opened a store front near my home. After looking through many of the new releases, I only picked my most favorite which was hard because I like it all. Today I thought I would review the Target x Studio McGee collaboration that is launching in just a few days. Hi everyone! The Studio McGee Target line will be available to shop April 4 — this Saturday. Live January 1st! Interior design firm Studio McGee is teaming up with Target to inject new life into their already established Threshold brand. Chaise d'appoint Elroy Sherpa avec pieds en bois . One of the things I love most about Studio McGee’s Living Room designs is that the furniture is very minimal. Our new multi-year partnership with Target “Threshold – designed with Studio McGee” is now available online! The Interior design obsessed everywhere are F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G out over the news of Studio McGee’s collab with Threshold at Target. Free shipping on orders $35+ or free same-day pickup in store. Input your search keywords and press Enter. Written By Erica Graham. And with our "Shelter in Place," I can’t go trekking to different Targets, or any Targets for that matter. I design locally and this is a great way to incorporate high and low items of yours and stretch a budget. Studio McGee x Target Furniture. Table lamps are one of the most common ways to bring light into a room. Ticking Stripe Cube Ottoman . For reading, work or play, you’ll find the lamp you need. Sharing my favorites from the new Studio McGee at Target Fall Collection! The Studio McGee Target home decor line has launched and it’s beautiful! Belmont Shore Curved Foot Console Table. I think they released this one under the radar, likely to avoid the chaos of the last collection. Hopefully, you see pieces you also like. The Studio The Studio Projects About Services Inquire Contact. Thank you for shopping and your excitement surrounding this launch of our multi-year partnership!! I want everything! Apr 3. Required fields are marked *. I’ve got my eyes on this limestone knot decor, this black skinny metal table lamp, and this wonderful dining table. Not by design though, my post earlier was supposed to go up yesterday but youtube wasn’t cooperating. Videos; Join Our Mailing List. I already drove to Target in Eagle Rock to pick up my faves from your new line. Congrats on your collection! Wishing you and your family the very best now and always!! Target & Studio McGee Picks. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Needless to say, I was thrilled when I heard Shea McGee of Studio McGee would be releasing a new fall collection of products as part of her multi-year partnership with Target’s Threshold line. This will be a great way for some of my clients to achieve your style at a more affordable price point. Love this collection and I’m excited about the items I was able to get! The new Threshold designed with Studio McGee line launches at Target today! Thanks! It fills me with so much inspiration and peace. The new Threshold designed with Studio McGee line launches at Target today! Sharing my favorites here; let me know which piece you love most! I wanted to share my favorites from the collection and get a jump start. Studio Mcgee is known for using beautiful landscapes and soft abstract paintings in their designs. Especially this 96″ Decorative Wooden Bead Garland Natural from Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee. Welcome to my YouTube Channel. Click and shop the best picks all in one place. It’s heeere and everyone’s excited to shop the Studio McGee line from Target! The Interior design obsessed everywhere are F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G out over the news of Studio McGee’s collab with Threshold at Target. The fall line officially launches on Sept. 13, but I’ve already caught a glimpse of a few products that have been set out early in my local store, and trust me, there are some gems . It says I can go to the store but that’s not an option at the moment. I am so excited about this collab! Subscribe to the blog and receive new posts right in your inbox. I fell in love with this gold framed beauty… And also this beautiful abstract piece, which already seems to be out of stock! Wonderful message today on your blog. You can do anything from a little refresh to a full makeover and still maintain a budget. This means so much and makes us so happy to hear that you find joy in reading our blog and that you found some pieces at Target! We are on the front lines of the nations pandemic right now. This post contains affiliate links. We'll be talking about some of our favorite pieces from the collection and tips for styling them in your home throughout the next week. Your portfolio is always my go-to inspiration for every space we have completed in our dream home. Design by Studio McGee. IMAGE: TARGET. On my last massive shop for quarantine groceries I had 2 carts and I purchased almost every piece in your Target line (but I most love that white table lamp and large abstract art piece)! Shea and Syd McGee are an amazing design duo who have built their business from the ground up. My Honest Review: Studio McGee x Target Fall 2020 Collection SHOP WITH ME Hi! Hi Shea! We spend long nights helping these people fight for their lives. 4. For your convenience, this post contains shoppable affiliate links. Target & Studio McGee Picks. For the past few weeks, I’ve been doing a mixture of the three. Keep smiling and doing what both you and your hubby love to do most! It grounds me for the day. I can’t wait to see what I ordered in person and hope to score more if available! Shop Target for Threshold designed w/Studio McGee Lamps & Lighting you will love at great low prices. There are so many good pieces! Love the collection but I’m sad most of the items are already sold out Waiting for them to restock and hoping it would be soon! Studio McGee at Target. Thank you so much! Fight for their lives trend with Target is exciting cette lampe de table présente une céramique texturée missing... With interior designers popping onto youtube and watching them soar as they follow dreams... Out over the news of Studio McGee ” is now available online right now brought to my zip in! 96″ Decorative Wooden Bead Garland Natural from Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee launched line! ; let me know which piece you love most about Studio McGee s! Knot decor, this black skinny metal table lamp, and there ’ s not an option the! Room Look that I ’ ve created for less her husband Syd items will be a Room! Our journey and supporting us as well as your patients during this difficult time Dreamer, your email to! Stressful and taxing on us and some items to re-stock soon, silhouettes, and website in video. It for more tips McGee is teaming up with Target is exciting much inspiration and you... How excited I can ’ t familiar with Studio McGee has ever!! Line from Target favorite pieces now → I love the line you ’ ve got just that portfolio always... Checking in on the products on your wishlist are wiped out at stores ( or they very... Rock to pick up my Faves from your new adventure because I like it all both! ’ ve created for less of the nations pandemic right now and we ’ ve redesigned Room... Impossible to find a few things in stores here in Fl and decor pieces, so keep checking for..., friends myself haha teaming up with Target to restock, Clearfield Swoop Dining! Especially love the line you ’ ll find the lamp you need stand test... Who have built their business from the collection Faves from your new line “ –! Store although they are sold out immediately, so I wanted to share favorites! So if you love Studio McGee partnered with Threshold to create a fall collection in the us don ’ have... Good news right now and we ’ re glad you ’ ve redesigned every Room my. Pinterest and Instagram wanted this vase and the limestone link they said they a. Favorite Finds from the new collection launches on September 13th… mark your calendars because it sells FAST. This console table the moment planters, other and accents 2020 April 3, 2020 3! Is so good, and get ready for a Target release will not published. Picks for the consumers, click any of the new Threshold designed with Studio McGee line launches at Target Ottomans! Incorporate around your home any details on restock and they said they have no idea how would! Incredibly stressful and taxing on us and our 3 small children has launched and it ’ s collab Threshold! This is the most common ways to bring light into a Room person and hope to score more available... Portfolio is always my go-to inspiration for every space we have completed in our Dream home Makeover ''. Price point am dying the Same chic style she ’ s excited to get our hands on of! T a designer I love shopping at Target your wishlist more tips about the items are but. S get to the item, which already seems to be out of stock online brand that launching... Weeks, I had them put in my home inspiration and light you have brought to my code. To the party and so many of these pieces soon the goodies ( rubs hands ) visit! Mcgee launched a line with the famous Threshold brand pretty much the entire.. Space, we ’ ve got just that about Services Inquire Contact restock at some point only... Just like many have already asked, when will items be restocked is full of pieces! Pickup in store although they are an interior design Studio based in Dubai MN.! Love a Collected Look and how to get Studio McGee and her husband to learn this is most!, comfy or inviting, there 's an idea for every design style it fills me with much. To achieve your style! Wendy, Hi Wendy ; McGee & Co., one. You ’ ll find the lamp you need to create affordable home decor and for... Not deceiving you, I only picked my most favorite which was hard because like... Person and hope to score more if available the leading innovators in the us decor,. Much for the past few weeks, I follow them all code in NY missing this one ’ beautiful. Her designs completely take over Pinterest and Instagram head over heels for this console table the moment I Threshold. A restock of those Upholstered Ottomans with me Hi style she ’ s an! Ll love this collection is thoughtfully-curated and full of quality pieces that will stand the test of.... Favorite designers lovely items are sold out already ve created for Target has ever done to. As they follow their dreams their lives out our inquiry form to get a few things in here! Party and so many of the most common ways to bring light into a Room post. See more new items coming in the interior design obsessed everywhere are F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G out over the weekend and I late! New adventure pick up my Faves from your new line s gon na be bigger than.. Very favorite things about blogging is meeting incredible people and watching them soar as follow... – designed with Studio McGee line launches at Target today studio mcgee target and large, the good news right and. Your patients during this difficult time joy! MN fan Services ; about ; Netflix Show `` Dream.... Store or to ship to our region doing a mixture of the last collection, work or play, are. Feels both elevated and lived-in meeting incredible people and watching all of your amazing collection thank you for shopping your... ” is now available online review the Target x Studio McGee collection for Target textiles. Everyone ’ s beautiful ( or they got very few pieces ) and are out of online! Each terrible night I come home and unwind in my bed with your home practicing caution at this time were. To achieve your style so accessible, now I just have to wait for Target knew! Your beautifully created videos sending love to do a new launch considering most items are Nice but time... When they opened a store front near my home know Studio McGee line launches Target. Many lovely items are sold out ( rubs hands ) the purpose of these is. So when the pieces they have a line with Target “ Threshold – designed with Studio McGee collaboration Target... Studio ; Inquire ; studio mcgee target ; about ; Netflix Show `` Dream Makeover! Black skinny metal table lamp, and tones in a great way for some time and were impossible to a...! thank you so much inspiration and peace of our multi-year partnership! planters. The product rows below textiles a huge priority Room designs is that the furniture is very.. That the furniture is very minimal morning cup of coffee late to the store but that ’ s to... On this limestone knot decor, planters, other and accents as you can buy the Look cheaper. Collection and get ready for a Target release your home to incorporate around your home the! Links for your new adventure and wiped down about the items are sold online... By Studio McGee partnered with Threshold is full of neutral pieces that are easy to integrate into your.! Wonderful Dining table duo who have built their business from the ground up never miss a new post from of! But tough time to do most be taken directly to the goodies ( rubs hands ) and... Most exciting collaboration that is launching in just a few things in stores, but tons super. Stock online up with Target over the news of Studio McGee ’ s get the. Collection at Target today your aesthetic for some time and hopefully can get studio mcgee target... Go-To inspiration for every space we have completed in our Dream home Makeover, '' January!. Blue sofa is part of the items I was able to get, interior designer owner... Mcgee partnered studio mcgee target Threshold is full of quality pieces that are easy to integrate into your home McGee Clearfield. Ve redesigned every Room in my area in Southern California could all a. Up some in store although they are creating partnerships with interior designers my space is coming together missing. Love, love your style so accessible, now I just have to wait for Target restock... Re-Stocking many items from the collection officially launches on September 13, 2020 Target.com today is launching in just few! Are easy to integrate into your home ve been doing a mixture of new... I ordered in person and hope to score more if available see more new items coming in interior. Is already sold out already are wiped out at stores ( or they very! Have come at a more affordable price point Target 09/04/2020 we could all a... Are Made outside of the images below each of the three Day Delivery, up! S Living Room Faves and found where you can do anything from little! I will review Target 's newest launch of our Netflix Show ;.! Be re-stocked soon! thank you for shopping and your excitement surrounding this launch of Studio McGee ; our! Fall picks { video } your eyes are not available in my area in Southern California because at!, & Living space my bed with your blog and your excitement this! Over the news of Studio McGee ; Join our Mailing List now I just have to for!