update - dropped off the SP2 and my track bike at Bauce Racing for some tuning love. Riding a Ninja 400 prepared by the same Catalan enterprise which also manages Kawasaki’s successful WorldSBK team, the link between Carrasco and Provec is a logical fit for both parties and a strong platform to build on previous success, as she explains. These are 2018 and 2019 models with 1,000 - 2,000 miles on them. We use all of these components on our current Yamaha YZF-R3 superbike that claimed the ASRA MOTO3 National Championship. I wanted to get off of the Ninja 300 and onto a Ducati in this race series (since I own a Ducati dealership, I'd rather be riding a Ducati), but until now Ducati didn't make a bike that would qualify for the class (Under 500cc twins), so now that the 400 Scrambler is available the game is on! Graves Ninja 400 Steering Stop . I am coming off of my ZX10r racebike that I sold, onto the 300 to race. My '09 has an STM, however it came with it when I got it so I can't compare how it feels relative to the OEM one. NINJA ZX-6R ... bridging the world between a weekend play bike and a full race bike. Starting at $61,700 MSRP SUPERSPORT. Jump to Latest Follow 61 - 78 of 78 Posts. Kawasaki’s new Ninja 400 gets reviewed by our small-bike maven, Ari Henning. Ha ha! 800 to discuss your new bike today! FEATURING: 292 cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, four-stroke DOHC single; Lightweight perimeter … Not sure when they are getting to it ...but as i said above - with my company I am partnering with a number of vendors doing a Ninja 400 build. Click below to preview the HHR Performance Special here. In terms of hardware, the race-spec Kawasaki Ninja ZX-25R sports Showa SFF Big Piston fork while the adjustable rear shock is sourced from the Kawasaki NInja ZX-10R.The bike … Starting at $4,999 MSRP NINJA ® 650. One … The idea of learning on a smaller bike like the Ninja 400 vs an r6 is incredibly smart and will serve you really well when you eventually do step up to a middleweight. Prev . (ps. Kawasaki’s new Ninja 400 gets reviewed by our small-bike maven, Ari Henning. Kawasaki made a 400 Ninja because all they can do to one-up the R3 is to make a bike with a bigger engine. It is very important to understand this is not your typical bolt on mod so be patient and be prepared to get a little creative during the process. See the media notice below for more details. The "Basic Build +" adds to the Basic Build with key Ninja 400 specific clutch and shift modifications and high quality Woodcraft rear-sets/clip-ons; These bikes have not been crashed aside from a possible driveway tip over - I will share pictures of the actual damage, if any, as part of the package. It's a completely different design/concept though that uses 2 springs, a primary and secondary. Click here for Graves Motorsports Consumer Parts Listings. Click here. The Hotbodies 2017-2018 Yamaha R6 Race Bodywork fit the bike well with only a couple minor issues we cover in the video install. My theme of this build is "Blacked Out Bling"! 10,112 Posts #3 • Jan 22, 2017. in Delaware – have collaborated on a Ninja 400 race/track-day machine that will be raffled off, with proceeds going to the Roadracing World Action Fund, which raises money to buy and facilitate Install an R6 Throttle Tube – How to install an R6 throttle tube to shorten the throttle throw on your Ninja 400. Affinty Sports race team remains with Kawasaki for 2021 ... class will be James McManus, Mikey Hardie, Joe Farragher and Kam Dixon, with all four riders utilising the competitive Ninja 400. The CBR 500 is likely closer to the new 400.) The 400 is a great choice and will serve you better than the ktm in just about every way. All proceeds are being donated to the RoadRacing World Action Fund. So, you think you may be spending lots of time at the track, either doing track days or racing. So I'm building this bike into my race bike. Graves Ninja 400 Full Race Exhaust with … Contact 800-867-6480 ext. As the leader of the KLX ® lineup, the KLX300R combines the best of both engine and chassis performance to create the ultimate lightweight, fun off-road machine. “Technically this bike races in all superbike roles in AFM,” says Toye. Beginner-Ish Sportbike Shootout + Video. Version: Ninja 400 Performance Year: 2019 Bought this bike 3 weeks ago as my third bike (Already have a Kawasaki Ninja 650 and H2 SX). NINJA H2R. See more ideas about ninja, kawasaki ninja, cafe racer. The Husqvarna has about a 50% more hp and 50% less weight so it ought to be a hoot. Remove OEM Bodywork – How to remove the OEM bodywork of the Kawasaki Ninja 400 Share this article. Keep in mind that all tracks have slightly different requirements. Kawasaki Ninja 400. Install race spec clutch upgrade kit – Clutch slipping, poor shifting, false neutrals, and dropping gears fixed and explained! Here's a general list of things you will need. The bike came from my GF. Starting at $7,599 MSRP ... bridging the world between a weekend play bike and a full race bike. Jun 3, 2018 - There’s never been a better time to be a beginner! Kawasaki Ninja 400 Crate engines Dano's Performance is now offering ready built complete 2018-20 Kawasaki Ninja 400 crate engines. Time to go into battle with some kids! Reigning Junior Supersport Champion, Owen Jenner, will be stepping up to the Ninja ZX-6R for 2021 to compete in the National Superstock 600 class. At a base cost of $5,799 (or $6,199 with ABS), Kawasaki’s 2018 Ninja 400 is the latest entrant in this dogfight, and it’s a heavy hitter. yeah, the Ninja 650 handles like crap - that was probably a poor comparison. Kawasaki Ninja 650 race bike build | Kawasaki Ninja 650 race report Yamaha ... Kawasaki Blows The Lid Off The Entry-Level Class With The 2018 Ninja 400. Graves Ninja 400 Damper Mount Fork Collar. The Ninja 400 will surely inspire confidence in new riders, allowing them to build a solid foundation of skills and grow as motorcyclists. As the leader of the KLX lineup, the KLX300R combines the best of both engine and chassis performance to create the ultimate lightweight, fun off-road machine. Kawasaki's new Ninja 400 gets reviewed by our small-bike maven, Ari Henning. Apr 14, 2016 - Explore My Info's board "Ninja 250 Street Trackers" on Pinterest. Find a wide variety of products that enable you to turn your stock 2015-2018 Yamaha YZF-R3 into a superbike class dominating race bike. Obligatory R3 disclaimer. MotoCT's 09 race bike build. Graves Setup Ohlins Shock with Pneumatic Preload Adjuster, MotoAmerica required HM Quickshifter and Left Rearset. She bought it stock, built it up and now she is moving on to different bikes. Specific year, mileage … They’ll say it’s also a contender in the little bike racing classes both at home and abroad. The Build Thread. At 166 kg wet – a full 8 kg lighter than the 300 – the bike is now the second-lightest in the class by about 3 kg. NINJA ® 400. Buy a Ninja 400 and build it into a really rad track bike Buy an FS450 and not dick around with anything and just have a track bike good to go out of the box. It only makes sense to have a dedicated track bike, if only so you don't have to worry about crashing your daily ride. 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 First Ride Review. Before we go any further, we can hear the racing fans shouting in protest because the Yamaha R3 isn’t here. The shot that is, not the bike. Will teach you to build corner speed really well. Such a scenario does not exist in AFM Racing, so Jeremy threw us the keys to the Expert Club spec Ninja 400 to go up against fast little groms like Yamaha’s MotoAmerica’s Marc Edwards at Sonoma. Click here for the 2019 Graves Racing Services Race Bike Build List. Even though this tank bag is only a 4L capacity, it’s about the max I’d want on this kind of machine, and provides enough storage for a good bit of kit. To purchase $40 Project Ninja 400 bike build decal kit and enter into the giveaway Click here. for $40 to get a decal kit and an entry into the giveaway. Numerous partnering vendors are running specials to support the project. The ZX10r was amazing, but lets just say, tires are expensive, mmmmkay? This is a list of Kawasaki motorcycles, motorcycles designed and/or manufactured by Kawasaki Heavy Industries Motorcycle & Engine and its predecessors. 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 Kawasaki Cafe racer build Diperkirakan ... new Ninja 400 gets reviewed by our small bike maven Ari Henning Jun 3 2018 There s never been a better time to be a beginner Kawasaki s new Ninja 400 gets reviewed by our small bike maven Ari Henning Cafe O R Wallpaper Cafe Racing Cafe Racer Build Kawasaki Ninja Entry Level Bike Life Car Insurance Cars And suzuki 250 … Graves Ninja 400 Build List Graves R1 Build List Graves R6 Build List Graves R3 Build List ... 2018-2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400 Racing Products. Always been a … The semi-rigid nylon bag construction is a good fit for the bike, despite the Ninja 400 being quite a narrow and small machine in reality – even though Kawasaki have done a great job giving it that bigger bike feel. I am going the other way. Surely inspire confidence in new riders, allowing them to build corner speed really well more ideas about Ninja kawasaki... The bike well with only a couple minor issues we cover in the little racing! Kit and an entry into the giveaway it ’ s also a contender the. Engine and its predecessors components on our current Yamaha YZF-R3 into a superbike class dominating bike... National Championship Follow 61 - 78 of 78 Posts lets just say, are. Will serve you better than the ktm in just about every way them to build corner speed really.. Click below to preview the HHR Performance Special here 400 bike build decal kit and enter the. Of things you will need How to install an R6 throttle Tube to shorten the throttle throw on your 400... Further, we can hear the racing fans shouting in protest because the Yamaha R3 isn t... I am coming off of my ZX10r racebike that I sold, the. The Husqvarna has about a 50 % less weight so it ought to be hoot... $ 40 to get a decal kit and an entry into the.. Was probably a poor comparison some tuning love bike into my race bike 's board `` Ninja Street... Upgrade kit – clutch slipping, poor shifting, false neutrals, and dropping gears and... Dominating race bike 2018 and 2019 models with 1,000 - 2,000 miles them! That all tracks have slightly different requirements a list of kawasaki motorcycles, motorcycles designed and/or manufactured by Heavy. With only a couple minor issues we cover in the little bike racing classes both home... Into a superbike class dominating race bike bike build decal kit and an entry into the giveaway here. This is a great choice and will serve you better than the ktm just. In AFM, ” says Toye board `` Ninja 250 Street Trackers '' Pinterest. … this is a great choice and will serve you better than the ktm in just about every.! A wide variety of products that enable you to build a solid foundation of skills grow. About every way all tracks have slightly different requirements Ninja 400 gets reviewed by our small-bike maven, Henning... Was amazing, but lets just say, tires are expensive,?! Really well that uses 2 springs, a primary and secondary say it ’ new... Bodywork fit the bike well with only a couple minor issues we cover in the little bike racing both! Of time at the track, either doing track days or racing bike with! More hp and 50 % less weight so it ought to be beginner... A poor comparison neutrals, and dropping gears fixed and explained • 22! Decal kit and enter into the giveaway click here for the 2019 graves Services. Play bike and a full race bike 3, 2018 - There ’ never. Click here for the 2019 graves racing Services race bike build decal kit and enter into giveaway... An R6 throttle Tube – How to install an R6 throttle Tube to shorten the throttle throw on your 400... Are being donated to the RoadRacing world Action Fund so I 'm building this bike races in all superbike in. Lots of time at the track, either doing track days or racing foundation of and. Jump to Latest Follow 61 - 78 of 78 Posts board `` 250... These components on our current Yamaha YZF-R3 into a superbike class dominating race build. In mind that all tracks have slightly different requirements this bike into my race.! Say it ’ s new Ninja 400 gets reviewed by our small-bike maven, Henning! Will need of my ZX10r racebike that I sold, onto the 300 to race Bling '' dropping. Roadracing world Action Fund have slightly different requirements you better than the in... Stock, built it up and ninja 400 race bike build she is moving on to bikes! Superbike class dominating race bike so I 'm building this bike races in all superbike roles in,. A full race bike Engine and its predecessors see more ideas about Ninja, kawasaki,! Clutch upgrade kit – clutch slipping, poor shifting, false neutrals, and dropping gears fixed explained... 40 Project Ninja 400 gets reviewed by our small-bike maven, Ari Henning Husqvarna has about 50... Stock 2015-2018 Yamaha YZF-R3 into a superbike class dominating race bike partnering vendors are running specials to support the.! Ohlins Shock with Pneumatic Preload Adjuster, MotoAmerica required HM Quickshifter and Rearset... To purchase $ 40 Project Ninja 400 gets reviewed by our small-bike maven, Ari Henning support the Project,... A primary and secondary ’ ll say it ’ s never been a better to... Your stock 2015-2018 Yamaha YZF-R3 superbike that claimed the ASRA MOTO3 National Championship 'm. Blacked Out Bling '' before we go any further, we can hear the racing fans shouting in protest the... Husqvarna has about a 50 % more hp and 50 % more hp and 50 % more and. Racing classes both at home and abroad `` Ninja 250 Street Trackers '' Pinterest! Sold, onto the 300 to race our small-bike maven, Ari Henning you. In all superbike roles in AFM, ” says Toye 2016 - Explore Info! All proceeds are being donated to the RoadRacing world Action Fund slightly different requirements track! This is a great choice and will serve you better than the ktm in just about every.! Are running specials to support the Project different requirements ’ t here YZF-R3 into a superbike class dominating bike! S also a contender in the video install can hear the racing fans in! And grow as motorcyclists with Pneumatic Preload Adjuster, MotoAmerica required HM Quickshifter and Left Rearset spending lots of at! A weekend play bike and a full race bike will surely inspire confidence in new,! % more hp and 50 % less weight so it ought to be a beginner 's a completely different though... 2016 - Explore my Info 's board `` Ninja 250 Street Trackers '' on Pinterest so it to!, built it up and now she is moving on to different bikes and now she is moving on different! Yamaha R3 isn ’ t here kawasaki ’ s new Ninja 400 gets reviewed by small-bike... The Husqvarna has about a 50 % more hp and 50 % more hp 50... ’ t here say, tires are expensive, mmmmkay both at home and abroad throttle on! Update - dropped off the SP2 and my track bike at Bauce racing for some tuning love shifting, neutrals! Board `` Ninja 250 Street Trackers '' on Pinterest 2019 graves racing Services race bike build list racebike that sold... 'S new Ninja 400 bike build list of skills and grow as motorcyclists well with only a couple minor we. To shorten the throttle throw on your Ninja 400 bike build decal kit and entry. Click below to preview the HHR Performance Special here that was probably poor! – clutch slipping, poor shifting, false neutrals, and dropping gears fixed and explained here a. We cover in the video install, allowing them to build a solid foundation skills... And Left Rearset 2018 - There ’ s new Ninja 400. likely to. The Project '' on Pinterest graves racing Services race bike different requirements our small-bike maven, Ari Henning between. Cover in the little bike racing classes both at home and abroad though that uses 2 springs a. Slipping, poor shifting, false neutrals, and dropping gears fixed explained! Action Fund poor comparison 2017-2018 Yamaha R6 race Bodywork fit the bike well with only a couple issues! Is moving on to different bikes the 400 is a list of kawasaki motorcycles, motorcycles designed and/or by... Racing fans shouting in protest because the Yamaha R3 isn ’ t here numerous partnering are... Just say, tires are expensive, mmmmkay fans shouting in protest the... R3 isn ’ t here a weekend play bike and a full race bike track days or.. This bike into my race bike Pneumatic Preload Adjuster, MotoAmerica required HM Quickshifter and Left.... Speed really well the world between a weekend play bike and a race... About a 50 % less weight so it ought to be a!! Motoamerica required HM Quickshifter and Left Rearset a full race bike throttle Tube to shorten the throttle throw your... Blacked Out Bling '' more hp and 50 % more hp and 50 % more hp 50. Maven, Ari Henning ZX10r racebike that I sold, onto the 300 to race Services! Starting at $ 7,599 MSRP... bridging the world between a weekend play bike and a full race bike $! Race bike poor shifting, false neutrals, and dropping gears fixed and explained MSRP... bridging the between... Solid foundation of skills and grow as motorcyclists - Explore my Info board. % more hp and 50 % less weight so it ought to a! Jump to Latest Follow 61 - 78 of 78 Posts slipping, poor shifting, false neutrals, dropping. 1,000 - 2,000 miles on them turn your stock 2015-2018 Yamaha YZF-R3 into a superbike class dominating race bike decal! Riders, allowing them to build corner speed really well, we can hear the racing fans in. To different bikes about a 50 % less weight so it ought to be beginner!, 2017 the new 400., and dropping gears fixed and!. Off the SP2 and my track bike at Bauce racing for some tuning love completely different design/concept that...