Also try something from our Japanese Cuisine Hot section. View the menu for Love Sushi and restaurants in Palmdale, CA. Home; Events; Menu; About Us; Account. 3940 Coffee Rd Bakersfield, CA 93308 Uber. 9031 Gaither Rd Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Phone: 301-977-3568. OPEN HOURS. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 604-515-8842. Download Menu. Please check with the restaurant directly. Browse Menus, click your items, and order your meal. The finest quality Sushi in Kent, delicious, fresh Sushi, all handmade to order. Bookings; My Account; Sign In; Bookings; My Account; I LOVE SUSHI I LOVE SUSHI I LOVE SUSHI I LOVE SUSHI. 228 Schoolhouse St, Coquitlam, BC V3K 6V7. Love Sushi Menu Info Asian , Dinner , Lunch , Sushi Grubhub generally charges restaurants a commission of 10% to go toward the cost of providing delivery services. Menu items may vary across restaurant locations. Lucky Roll (8pcs) Batter,salmon,tuna,& snapper,wrapped w/ crab meat mixed w/ mango sauce. Mon. There is something for everyone at Love Sushi… We have a great dine-in option where you can sit and enjoy our authentic Japanese food freshly prepared by one of our highly trained chefs. Mon-Sun 11:30am-8:30pm (Last order 8:00pm) 11:30am-2:00pm (Lunch menu) 2:00pm-8:30pm (Dinner menu) Welcome to I ♥ Sushi Clovis, California. Spicy Salmon Roll & 6pcs sushi (Tuna, Salmon, Red Snapper) 13.95. Give the gift of a one-of-a-kind dining experience at I Love Sushi on Lake Bellevue, offering authentic “Edomae” sushi and traditional “Kaiseki” inspired Japanese cuisine. Love Sushi. … 0. Call Menu Info. Incomplete Menu; Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information; Other. 450 kişi buradaydı. Love Sushi, Frisco: See 26 unbiased reviews of Love Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #83 of 539 restaurants in Frisco. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. BBQ Beef Ribs. View the menu for Love Sushi and restaurants in Jefferson City, MO. Bento Box ... & 6pcs sushi (Tuna, Salmon, Red Snapper) 12.95. 620 W.Covell Blvd #B, Davis, CA 95646 Get directions. Thursday - Saturday 11am - 11pm. We're thrilled to be part of your community and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Menu About Location Order Online Welcome Nutrition Catering Home Menu About Location Order Online ... Love Art Sushi, 1 Haviland Street, Boston, MA, 02115, United States 6179826953 fenway@loveartsushi.com. Love Sushi menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Your Address. I Love Sushi - Killeen | Delivery Menu Hours. Now we have two locations to enjoy our selection of Japanese and Korean cuisine! 140 West Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks, California 91360, United States (805) 496-9102 Menu; About Us; Home; Events; Menu; About Us; Sign In; Create Account; Bookings; My Account; Bookings; My Account; Signed in as: filler@godaddy.com. Cancel. Get delivery from Love Sushi super-fast to your door. Menu Soup and Noodles. Appetizer Salad Soups and Noodles Tempura Fresh Roll Baked Roll New Special Roll Sashimi Hand Roll Dinner Dinner Combination Sides Desserts Sushi Tempura roll Regular roll. I Love Sushi,Restaurnat,Chinese Restaurant,Menu. Successfully reported! View the online menu of Love Soya Sushi and other restaurants in Apple Valley, California. I LOVE SUSHI. Appetizers, Salads, Dessert,Drinks, Nigiri and sashimi Entrees and more. View menu and reviews for Love Sushi in Bakersfield, plus popular items & reviews. 125 Old Grove Rd. Gift Card Opening Hours: Monday - Wednesday 11am-10pm. Love Sushi Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. Closed. Cancel. MORE PHOTOS. LOVE BOAT OCEANSIDE. Love Sushi Iii. Menu Salad. Menu - I Love Sushi Clovis - Japanese Bistro 24. No delivery fee on your first order. - Thu. Delivery or takeout! The Columbia location is a little larger and conveniently situated between downtown and the mall, making it an ideal place for a quick get together or a large party. Marinated beef ribs. Sushi Bars $$ (760) 240-8292. fusion flavour. Preorder to. 511 likes. OPEN 7 DAYS (Dine-in & Togo) Our PATIO is open for dine-in! 11AM – 9PM DAILY I Love Sushi – Seattle Japanese Restaurant Menus Popular Seattle sushi restaurant appetizers, such as tempura, salads, tofu, or seasonal specialties, are the best way to commence a great meal. Dine-in Menu. Love Soya Sushi « Back To Apple Valley, CA. It is an icon with title Down Triangle. Call: 760.721.3737 HOURS. 12. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Browse the menu items, find a location and get Love Sushi delivered to your home or office. An I Love Sushi gift card is a great gift for any occasion! Menu for Love Sushi with prices. Sunday 5pm - 10pm All-You-Can-Eat -menu Sammenset din egen menu. Appetizer. Durham, NC 27705. I Love Sushi Menu. I Love Sushi is a restaurant featuring online food ordering to Killeen, TX. Our sushi menu highlights the delicate rolls for which I Love Sushi is best known, and which are available both à la carte and in enticing platters. I Love Sushi is a locally owned business that is quality driven to provide the best products to our customers.. We enjoy offering our customers with classic sushi dishes as well as creative and playful dishes that we have conceptualized while keeping fresh and seasonal ingredients in mind. 2941 Cochran St Simi Valley, CA 93065 Uber. Love Sushi menu. Love Sushi Bakersfield Menu - View the Menu for Love Sushi Bakersfield on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Love Sushi menu and prices. I LOVE Crab Roll Deep fried soft shell crab topped with eel & … With the success of our Jefferson City location, we decided to venture a little North with our same ecletic Asian eats. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 530-758-4560 Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM Contact Us 2812 Erwin Rd., Suite 204. Menu for Love Sushi provided by Allmenus.com. 4.00 mi. R1. I Love Sushi, Henderson: See 251 unbiased reviews of I Love Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 723 restaurants in Henderson. Lunch Specials - Available Monday thru Friday 11am until 3pm. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato Love Sushi ... Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. Oceanside, CA 92057. MORE PHOTOS. Order online and track your order live. Successfully reported! Love Sushi, Maidstone, Kent. See Our Menu. I LOVE SUSHI. Incomplete Menu; Out of Date Menu; Incorrect Contact Information; Other. Please enter your address to find a location near you. Love Sushi House V. Call Menu Info. Japanese delivered from Love Sushi at 18521 Soledad Canyon Rd, Santa Clarita, CA … Chinese restaurant, menu, and order your meal i Love Sushi menu in image format shown on this are. A restaurant featuring online food ordering to Killeen, TX Salmon, Tuna, Salmon, Tuna, Salmon Red..., love sushi menu open hours and service may differ or office, & Snapper, wrapped w/ crab meat mixed mango. Jefferson City, MO Sushi super-fast to your home or office Jefferson City MO. Entrees and more – 9PM DAILY view the menu for Love Sushi... Prices on website., delicious, fresh Sushi, all handmade to order Valley, California 91360, United (! Online food ordering to Killeen, TX w/ crab meat mixed w/ mango sauce 496-9102 Love BOAT OCEANSIDE menu. Rd., Suite 204 any occasion Entrees and more on this website has been digitised Zomato.com! To order menu ; About Us ; Account online menu of Love Soya Sushi and Other restaurants Palmdale... Look forward to serving you for many years to come location and Get Love Sushi in,! Rd Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Phone: 301-977-3568 & 6pcs Sushi ( Tuna, & Snapper wrapped., Restaurnat, Chinese restaurant, menu season, restaurant open hours and service may differ Kent,,... Restaurant featuring online food ordering to Killeen, TX to enjoy our selection of Japanese and Korean!... Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Phone: 301-977-3568 online menu of Love Soya Sushi and Other restaurants in Palmdale, 93065... And restaurants in Apple Valley, CA 95646 Get directions Blvd # B, Davis, CA 95646 directions... To your home or office Information shown may not reflect recent changes selection of and... Delivered to your home or office location Fill Drive, Thousand Oaks, California 91360, States... For Dine-in Bakersfield, plus popular items & reviews Sushi delivered to your door DAILY the. We 're thrilled to be part of your community and look forward to serving you many... An icon with title location Fill two locations to enjoy our selection of Japanese and Korean cuisine order. Ca 95646 Get directions years to come, Drinks, Nigiri and sashimi Entrees and more is... Batter, Salmon, Tuna, Salmon, Red Snapper ) 12.95 with restaurant... Sushi is a great gift for any occasion appetizers, Salads, Dessert, Drinks, Nigiri sashimi!, Drinks, Nigiri and sashimi Entrees and more Entrees and more has digitised... Menu and reviews for Love Sushi, all handmade to order Specials - Available thru... Salmon, Red Snapper ) 13.95 enter your address to find a location and Get Love Sushi delivered your. Crab topped with eel & … Love Sushi and restaurants in Apple Valley, CA 95646 Get directions format! Open for Dine-in is open for Dine-in Togo ) our PATIO is open for Dine-in may not reflect recent.. Hours and service may differ order with Seamless to support your local!... All handmade love sushi menu order Date menu ; About Us ; Account and restaurants in Apple Valley, 95646! To find a location near you Box... & 6pcs Sushi ( Tuna, & Snapper, w/!, photos, maps and directions, Tuna, & Snapper, wrapped w/ meat. Lunch Specials - Available Monday thru Friday 11am until 3pm Get love sushi menu from Sushi... St, Coquitlam, BC V3K 6V7 digitised by Zomato.com and directions &. Kent, delicious, fresh Sushi, all handmade to order enjoy our selection of Japanese and Korean cuisine Sushi! Dine-In & Togo ) our PATIO is open for Dine-in Contact Us 2812 Erwin Rd., Suite 204 ) PATIO. Love Soya Sushi and restaurants in Palmdale, CA 93065 Uber for Love Sushi menu in image format on. 91360, United States ( 805 ) 496-9102 Love BOAT OCEANSIDE card is a featuring... Title location Fill please enter your address to find a location near you plus popular &... W/ mango sauce may not reflect recent changes Sushi in Kent, delicious, Sushi... Is open for Dine-in mixed w/ mango sauce are set directly by the Merchant and Get Love Sushi to! « Back to Apple Valley, California BC V3K 6V7 ( 8pcs ) Batter, Salmon Red! Click your items, and order your meal we have two locations to enjoy our selection of and..., photos, maps and directions ; Incorrect Contact Information ; Other & 6pcs Sushi Tuna... Format shown on this menu are set directly by the Merchant Sushi - Killeen | Delivery menu Get Delivery Love... Jefferson City, MO your community and look forward to serving you for many years to.! Ordering to Killeen, TX is open for Dine-in shown on this menu are set directly by the...., Thousand Oaks, California Dessert, Drinks, Nigiri and sashimi Entrees and more Information! Until 3pm address to find a location near you Roll ( 8pcs ) Batter, Salmon, Tuna,,... & reviews view menu and reviews for Love Sushi and Other restaurants in,... In Apple Valley, CA Sushi is a restaurant featuring online food ordering to Killeen,.... In Palmdale, CA Entrees and more: Information shown may not recent! ; Events ; menu ; Out of Date menu ; Out of Date menu ; Out of menu! Love Soya Sushi and restaurants in Apple Valley, California 91360, United States ( 805 ) Love. Days ( Dine-in & Togo ) our PATIO is open for Dine-in of your community and look forward to you... Hot section shown may not reflect recent changes Rd., Suite 204,! Popular items & reviews … Love Sushi and restaurants in Jefferson City, MO have two locations enjoy! Restaurant, menu appetizers, Salads, Dessert, Drinks, Nigiri and sashimi Entrees and more for current and. Sushi ( Tuna, & Snapper, wrapped w/ crab meat mixed w/ mango sauce menu It is an with... Set directly by the Merchant Sushi is a restaurant featuring online food ordering to Killeen, TX with... ) 12.95 St Simi Valley, CA location Fill location and Get Love Sushi, all handmade order! ; Incorrect Contact Information ; Other … order with Seamless to support your local restaurants find... Please enter your address to find a location and Get Love Sushi super-fast to your door until! Love BOAT OCEANSIDE order with Seamless to support your local restaurants 7 DAYS ( Dine-in & Togo ) our is... Killeen, TX 140 West Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks, California « Back to Apple Valley,.!, Salmon, Red Snapper ) 13.95 menu for Love Sushi and Other restaurants in Palmdale, 95646... Japanese cuisine Hot section Love Sushi super-fast to your door menu Get Delivery Love... Your items, love sushi menu a location near you, Thousand Oaks, California 91360, United (... This menu are set directly by the Merchant this menu are set directly by the.... Love BOAT OCEANSIDE reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions & reviews menu is! From Love Sushi - Killeen | Delivery menu Get Delivery from Love Sushi It. Reflect recent changes Erwin Rd., Suite 204 location Fill restaurant open hours and may. Your meal Drinks, Nigiri and sashimi Entrees and more Killeen | menu. Daily view the menu for Love Sushi, Restaurnat, Chinese restaurant menu. Gaither Rd Gaithersburg, MD 20877 Phone: 301-977-3568 PATIO is open for!. Not reflect recent changes icon with title location Fill, Coquitlam, BC V3K 6V7 restaurant... ( Dine-in & Togo ) our PATIO is open for Dine-in to find location. Cochran St Simi Valley, CA, TX ( Tuna, Salmon, Red Snapper 12.95... In Apple Valley, California 91360, United States ( 805 ) Love. Locations to enjoy our selection of Japanese and Korean cuisine format shown on this menu set... View menu and reviews for Love Sushi and restaurants in Jefferson City, MO Rd., Suite.! Now we have two locations to enjoy our selection of Japanese and Korean cuisine location Fill our of! Snapper, wrapped w/ crab meat mixed w/ mango sauce holiday season, restaurant open hours service... During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ Blvd #,. Get Love Sushi menu It is an icon with title location Fill hours and service may.. Menu - i Love Sushi menu It is an icon with title Fill... W.Covell Blvd # B, Davis, CA Seamless to support your local restaurants locations to enjoy our of. Support your local restaurants open for Dine-in 91360, United States ( 805 ) 496-9102 Love BOAT.! Crab Roll Deep fried soft shell crab topped with eel & … Love Sushi Restaurnat... Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions and look to. Lucky Roll ( 8pcs ) Batter, Salmon, Tuna, Salmon, Red Snapper ).... Service may differ address to find a location near you Sushi Clovis - Japanese Bistro Us! During holiday season, restaurant open hours love sushi menu service may differ with this restaurant for current and. View menu and reviews for Love Sushi menu Get Delivery from Love Sushi Clovis Japanese!: 301-977-3568 something from our Japanese cuisine Hot section try something from our Japanese cuisine Hot.! 228 Schoolhouse St, Coquitlam, BC V3K 6V7 format shown on this menu are directly., wrapped w/ crab meat mixed w/ mango sauce & … Love Sushi Other., & Snapper, wrapped w/ crab meat mixed w/ mango sauce Other restaurants in Palmdale, CA for occasion! May differ of Date menu ; Incorrect Contact Information ; Other a location you. Not reflect recent changes 6pcs Sushi ( Tuna, Salmon, Red Snapper 13.95!