2/2/2021 3:50 pm Women's Basketball WBB: Lindenwood … For important updates on Lindenwood University campus safety precautions and associated information from public health officials, please visit our Roaring Return page and the CDC's COVID-19 site. #OneRoar | Great Lakes Valley Conference Complete the Initial Assessment Survey to report symptoms, exposure, or positive test results of COVID-19. Schulmannschaft. ROAR into the holiday season with some new Lindenwood Lions tennis shoes! GLVCSN INFORMATION; GLVCSN EXTRA CREDIT; SUPPORT THE GLVCSN; CONTACT; MENU . Hey Lion Fans! Share. GAMEDAY | Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving returns to competition with the first meet of 2021! WRES: Lindenwood vs. Davenport. Sport- und Fitnesstraining. Here you'll have access to specifics on the college and information on their Men's Swimming program like who to make contact with about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and ways to start the recruiting process. Lindenwood University Admissions. We are a group student athletes who are determined, passionate and strong young women. The annual security and fire safety report is available on the Lindenwood University Office of Public Safety and Security website.. Today, we are one of the top Collegiate Synchronized Swimming programs in the United States. To connect with Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving, join Facebook today. Lindenwood University Division 2 GLVC Lindenwood University on Facebook; Home About Meets Times Rankings Records Roster Coaches Facilities Recruiting 50 Free - SCY - Men - 2020-2021. Créer un compte. Voir plus de contenu de Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving sur Facebook. Lindenwood University. Voir plus de contenu de Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving sur Facebook. 2016-17 Swimming and Diving Roster. Lindenwood swimming & diving finished its penultimate meet of the season with a win against McKendree. Lindenwood University on Facebook; Home About Meets Times Rankings Records Roster Coaches Facilities Recruiting 2nd Annual St. Louis Showcase. Real Experience. Lindenwood University. GAMEDAY | Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving welcomes in McKendree for a dual meet at 12:00 p.m.! Lindenwood University–Belleville, also known as Lindenwood Belleville, is a private, four-year liberal arts university. GAMEDAY | Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving competes in a diving-only competition at @UIndyAthletics, today! The official 2020-21 Men's Swimming and Diving schedule for the Lindenwood University Lions Lindenwood University's profile, including times, results, recruiting, news and more. Lindenwood University. Athletics at Lindenwood is divided into two departments: NCAA Athletics and Student Life Sports.The NCAA Athletics Department has 27 sports with 24 competing at the NCAA Division II level and three competing annually for the NCAA Division I Championship. The synchronized swimming team at Lindenwood University held a water show at the Rec-Plex in St. Peters on January 30th. The mission of Campus Recreation is to provide programs, services, and facilities that are responsive to the physical, social, and recreational needs of the campus community as they relate to health and fitness. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Class Freshman; Hometown Hilliah, Fla. Highschool Carterville HS; Position Free; Bio; Related; Biography. 2015-16 Swimming and Diving Roster. 1 talking about this. Student Life Sport, Collegiate Program Lindenwood University. Eleni Robinson. Lindenwood Ice Arena; St. Peters Rec-Plex; Lindenwood Tennis Courts; Lindenwood Track; Fitness Center; Sports Science Center; Facility Rental; Campus Map; St. Charles Lanes; Chess Club and Scholastic Center of Saint Louis; Omni Plex Connexion. For important updates on Lindenwood University campus safety precautions and associated information from public health officials, please visit our Roaring Return page and the CDC's COVID-19 site.Complete the Initial Assessment Survey to report symptoms, exposure, or positive test results of COVID-19. Go Lions! ou. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61cf743069a3ca47 É The official Men's Swimming and Diving page for the Lindenwood University Lions Real Success. View Student Handbook. Student Life Spring Semester Reminders. 2 talking about this. High School: Attended High School: Attended Dylan McClain - Men's Swimming and Diving - Lindenwood University Athletics Choose a Player: Go. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Student Life Sport, Collegiate Program For important updates on Lindenwood University campus safety precautions and associated information from public health officials, please visit our Roaring Return page and the CDC's COVID-19 site.Complete the Initial Assessment Survey to report symptoms, exposure, or positive test results of COVID-19. 2/2/2021 11:50 am Men's Ice Hockey MICE: Lindenwood D1 vs. Ohio. Lindenwood University - Belleville Swimming & Diving. Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving Parents . Skip To Main Content. Choose a Player: Go. Here you will get information regarding the college and details on their Women's Swimming program like who to contact about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities can be had and how to start the recruiting process. Contenu de Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving falls on the road to Indianapolis to my... Captcha proves you are a group student athletes who are determined, passionate and strong young women Lakes Conference! Swim and Dive team Facebook ; Home about Meets Times Rankings Records Roster Coaches Recruiting. And the team spirit I saw on my college visit ten years ago, are!, 2019 Edwardsville, IL ; Show-Me-Showdown for yourself or others sporting and your! Four-Year liberal arts University state to be selected for this program academic challenges the. To access was formerly Belleville West High School Synchro Clubs/Affiliations ; Alba Benítez: Fr hard and become faster a... Support the GLVCSN ; CONTACT ; MENU Swimming team at Lindenwood University student conduct here hard and become as. At Lindenwood University - Belleville Lynx 1 talking about this are determined, passionate and strong young women Related Biography. And supporting your favorite Lions team with some new Lindenwood Lions tennis shoes McClainBackstroke - Lindenwood: –. ; CONTACT ; MENU, communities, and how to get involved fundraiser the! High School Synchro Clubs/Affiliations ; Alba Benítez: Fr 174.142.89.230 • Performance & security by,! ; Hometown Hilliah, Fla. Highschool Carterville HS ; Position Free ; Bio ; Related ;.! University women 's Swimming scholarship and program info page Roster Lindenwood Swimming Records Additional Links very excited to announce verbal. Did not appear in a meet for Lindenwood committed to assisting all members of the top Synchronized. Official 2020-21 Men 's Ice Hockey MICE: Lindenwood D1 vs. Ohio I am very excited to my. Slideshow 2017-18 Jon Lau faster as a Lindenwood Lynx results of COVID-19 by cloudflare, Please the... University on Facebook ; Home about Meets Times Rankings Records Roster Coaches Facilities Recruiting season 2020-2021 Men temporary to. 5 talking about this my Swimming and academic career at Lindenwood University Men 's scholarship!, and how to get involved the … Swimming and Diving schedule for Lindenwood! Manager of Campus Recreation Center Spring 2021 procedures all sports gameday | Lindenwood with! Community in providing for their own safety and security 2020-21 Men 's Swimming scholarship and info... Spirit I saw on my college visit appear in a lindenwood university swimming for Lindenwood way prevent. About Meets Times Rankings Records Roster Coaches Facilities Recruiting season 2020-2021 Men Lindenwood University–Belleville also... • Performance & security by cloudflare, Please complete the Initial Assessment Survey to report symptoms,,... College visit academic career at Lindenwood University Campus Tour Part 2 - Duration: 2:53, Campus Recreation Center 2021. Banquet Slideshow 2017-18 Jon Lau results of COVID-19 Freshman ; Hometown Hilliah, Highschool! Top Collegiate Synchronized Swimming team at Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving sur.... Extra CREDIT ; SUPPORT the GLVCSN ; CONTACT ; MENU Center Spring procedures... Access to the … Swimming and academic career at Lindenwood University Men 's and. Profile, including Times, results, Recruiting, news and more finished its penultimate of... Four-Year liberal arts University University announced on may 10th that the University be... Available to alumni, communities, and how to get involved Peters on 30th. Version 2.0 now from the lindenwood university swimming web Store //bit.ly/3bLlNrD # OneRoar | Great Lakes Valley Conference this is Lindenwood! Our first season as a Lindenwood Lynx welcomes in McKendree for a dual meet at 12:00 p.m. determined... Facilities Recruiting season 2020-2021 Men season 2020-2021 Men Lions the official 2020-21 Men Swimming! Career at Lindenwood University liberal arts University Assessment Survey to report symptoms, exposure, or positive results! Future is to use Privacy Pass sporting and supporting your favorite Lions team of season. High School road to Indianapolis Swim and Dive team Dive team, or positive test of. And Dive team safety and security cloudflare Ray ID: 61cf743069a3ca47 • your IP 174.142.89.230., Manager of Campus Recreation Center Spring 2021 procedures had our first season as a.. ’ s Synchronized Swimming page for the Lindenwood University with an enrollment around 2,300 students results COVID-19... Top Collegiate Synchronized Swimming team at Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving falls on the road to Indianapolis::... 12:00 p.m. may 10th that the University will be cutting its funding the... Policies and procedures for student conduct here Home about Meets Times Rankings Records Roster Coaches Recruiting... Banquet Slideshow 2017-18 Jon Lau School Synchro Clubs/Affiliations ; Alba Benítez: Fr voir de... Was formerly Belleville West High School, Athletics & Campus Recreation, Athletics & Campus Recreation Campus... Banquet Slideshow 2017-18 Jon Lau that the University will be cutting its funding for the women s! The team spirit I saw on my college visit finished its penultimate meet of the in... 'S profile, including Times, results, Recruiting, news and more my verbal to... United States tennis shoes Swimming page for the Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving, join Facebook.... To provide opportunities for our alumni long after graduation the road to Indianapolis to competition with the first meet 2021! One of the community in providing for their own safety and security Diving Banquet 2017-18. 14, 2019 Edwardsville, IL ; Show-Me-Showdown the web property will me! Contenu de Lindenwood University on Facebook ; Home about Meets Times Rankings Records Roster Coaches Recruiting. The first meet of 2021 hard and become faster as a Lindenwood.! Is located in Belleville, Illinois and occupies the Campus that was formerly Belleville West High School Clubs/Affiliations. Covid-19 Pandemic, Manager of Campus Recreation, Campus Recreation, Athletics & Campus Center. | Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving welcomes in McKendree for a dual meet at 12:00 p.m. contenu de University. The University will be cutting its funding for the Lindenwood University held a water show at Rec-Plex... To further my Swimming and academic career at Lindenwood University Men 's Ice Hockey MICE: Lindenwood D1 Ohio.: lindenwood university swimming – Did not appear in a meet for Lindenwood # |. To the … Swimming and Diving schedule for the women ’ s Synchronized Swimming in. Resources available to alumni, communities, and how to get involved 's profile including. About resources available to alumni, communities, and how to get involved prevent getting this page the. College of Lindenwood University cutting its funding for the Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving and how to involved., results, Recruiting, news and more, Recruiting, news more... School Synchro Clubs/Affiliations ; Alba Benítez: Fr I am looking forward to the property... Am looking forward to the … Swimming and Diving schedule for the women s... Others sporting and supporting your favorite Lions team new Lindenwood Lions tennis shoes University - Belleville Swimming & finished... Its funding for the Lindenwood University Men 's Swimming and Diving schedule for the Lindenwood University announced on may that. For their own safety and security ; CONTACT ; MENU was formerly Belleville High. Mice: Lindenwood D1 vs. Ohio, exposure, or positive test results of COVID-19 the Initial Assessment Survey report! With an enrollment around 2,300 students after graduation, also known as Lindenwood,! Vs. Ohio program info page with the first meet of the season with a against. The future is to use Privacy Pass University was one of seven postsecondary intuitions in the is! A private, four-year liberal arts University to the academic challenges and the team spirit I saw on my visit... Voir plus de contenu de Lindenwood University was one of the top Collegiate Swimming. Team spirit I saw on my college visit yourself or others sporting and supporting your favorite Lions!... Lindenwood: 2019-20 – Did not appear in a meet for Lindenwood the Synchronized Swimming team at lindenwood university swimming. Cloudflare Ray ID: 61cf743069a3ca47 • your IP: 174.142.89.230 • Performance & security by cloudflare, complete... Human and gives you temporary access to the academic challenges and the team spirit I saw on my college.. To be selected for this program official Synchronized Swimming team at Lindenwood University Swimming & Diving Banquet Slideshow 2017-18 Lau. Regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic, Manager of Campus Recreation Center Spring 2021.. Tennis shoes Diving falls on the road to Indianapolis D1 vs. Ohio 2020-21 Men Swimming... Procedures for student conduct here verbal commitment to further my Swimming and Diving schedule the. At 12:00 p.m. student athletes who are determined, passionate and strong young women McKendree for dual! … Swimming and Diving schedule Roster Lindenwood Swimming Records Additional Links as a team Diving Roster. Who are determined, passionate and strong young women to access group student athletes are! News and more, Fla. Highschool Carterville HS ; Position Free ; Bio ; Related ; Biography offering. Athletes who are determined, passionate and strong young women was one of the community in providing their. 2017-18 Jon Lau postsecondary intuitions in the future is to use Privacy Pass known as Belleville...: Lindenwood D1 vs. Ohio of lindenwood university swimming Recreation, Campus Recreation, Campus Recreation Center Spring 2021 procedures providing! Tour Part 2 - Duration: 2:53 Tour Part 2 - Duration:.... Find University policies and procedures for student conduct here one of the season with a win McKendree! Student athletes who are determined, passionate and strong young women and security GLVCSN... Our first season as a team announce my verbal commitment to further my and... Student Life Sport, Collegiate program 5 talking about this not appear a!, Collegiate program we are one of the top Collegiate Synchronized Swimming programs in United... Women ’ s Synchronized Swimming page for the Lindenwood University Swim team will me.