FIFA 21 FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10. 5. View his overall, offense & defense attributes, compare him with other players in the game. Joshua Kimmich 89 - live prices, in-game stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 21 Ultimate Team FUT. EA Sports presenta un nuevo Equipo de la Semana para FIFA 21 Ultimate Team con futbolistas de la talla de Kimmich, David Silva y Valverde, entre otros. 14:21. We believe and hope that we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will be a part of it. 88 kimmich. Join the discussion or compare with others! Info. Cheers Geoff. Close. Watch Queue Queue. Jugador: J. Kimmich (Joshua Kimmich) FIFA 20 30 marzo 2020 - 08/02/1995 (24 años) - MEDIA 87 - POTENCIAL 90 Kimmich is a bargain for how good he is. u/JYWH22. This thread is archived. Accuracy","type":"sub","value":61,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"shortpassing","stat_num":"igs15","name":"Short Passing","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"longpassing","stat_num":"igs16","name":"Long Passing","type":"sub","value":85,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CUR","chem_change":1,"id":"curve","stat_num":"igs17","name":"Curve","type":"sub","value":85,"max":true}],"dribbling":[{"shortcut":"DRI","gk_shortcut":"REF","chem_change":1,"id":"dribblingp","stat_num":"igs18","name":"Dribbling","gk_stat_name":"Reflexes","type":"main","value":85,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGI","chem_change":1,"id":"agility","stat_num":"igs19","name":"Agility","type":"sub","value":85,"max":true},{"shortcut":"BAL","chem_change":1,"id":"balance","stat_num":"igs20","name":"Balance","type":"sub","value":85,"max":true},{"shortcut":"REA","chem_change":1,"id":"reactions","stat_num":"igs21","name":"Reactions","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"B\/C","chem_change":1,"id":"ballcontrol","stat_num":"igs22","name":"Ball Control","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"DRI","chem_change":1,"id":"dribbling","stat_num":"igs23","name":"Dribbling","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"COM","chem_change":0,"id":"composure","stat_num":"igs35","name":"Composure","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true}],"defending":[{"shortcut":"DEF","gk_shortcut":"SPE","chem_change":1,"id":"defending","stat_num":"igs24","name":"Defending","gk_stat_name":"Speed","type":"main","value":80,"max":true},{"shortcut":"INT","chem_change":1,"id":"interceptions","stat_num":"igs25","name":"Interceptions","type":"sub","value":81,"max":true},{"shortcut":"H\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"headingaccuracy","stat_num":"igs26","name":"Heading Accuracy","type":"sub","value":74,"max":true},{"shortcut":"MAR","chem_change":1,"id":"marking","stat_num":"igs27","name":"Marking","type":"sub","value":78,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ST\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"standingtackle","stat_num":"igs28","name":"Standing Tackle","type":"sub","value":81,"max":true},{"shortcut":"SL\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"slidingtackle","stat_num":"igs29","name":"Sliding Tackle","type":"sub","value":80,"max":true}],"physical":[{"shortcut":"PHY","gk_shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"heading","stat_num":"igs30","name":"Physicality","gk_stat_name":"Positioning","type":"main","value":79,"max":true},{"shortcut":"JUMP","chem_change":1,"id":"jumping","stat_num":"igs31","name":"Jumping","type":"sub","value":80,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STA","chem_change":1,"id":"stamina","stat_num":"igs32","name":"Stamina","type":"sub","value":95,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STR","chem_change":1,"id":"strength","stat_num":"igs33","name":"Strength","type":"sub","value":66,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGR","chem_change":1,"id":"aggression","stat_num":"igs34","name":"Aggression","type":"sub","value":87,"max":true}]},{"pace":[{"shortcut":"PAC","gk_shortcut":"DIV","chem_change":1,"id":"pace","stat_num":"igs1","name":"Pace","gk_stat_name":"Diving","type":"main","value":75,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ACC","chem_change":1,"id":"acceleration","stat_num":"igs2","name":"Acceleration","type":"sub","value":80,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"sprintspeed","stat_num":"igs3","name":"Sprint Speed","type":"sub","value":70,"max":true}],"shooting":[{"shortcut":"SHO","gk_shortcut":"HAN","chem_change":1,"id":"shooting","stat_num":"igs4","name":"Shooting","gk_stat_name":"Handling","type":"main","value":72,"max":true},{"shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"positioning","stat_num":"igs5","name":"Positioning","type":"sub","value":83,"max":true},{"shortcut":"FIN","chem_change":1,"id":"finishing","stat_num":"igs6","name":"Finishing","type":"sub","value":68,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/PW","chem_change":1,"id":"shotpower","stat_num":"igs7","name":"Shot Power","type":"sub","value":79,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"longshotsaccuracy","stat_num":"igs8","name":"Long Shots","type":"sub","value":74,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VOL","chem_change":1,"id":"volleys","stat_num":"igs9","name":"Volleys","type":"sub","value":69,"max":true},{"shortcut":"PEN","chem_change":1,"id":"penalties","stat_num":"igs10","name":"Penalties","type":"sub","value":45,"max":true}],"passing":[{"shortcut":"PAS","gk_shortcut":"KIC","chem_change":1,"id":"passing","stat_num":"igs11","name":"Passing","gk_stat_name":"Kicking","type":"main","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VIS","chem_change":1,"id":"vision","stat_num":"igs12","name":"Vision","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CRO","chem_change":1,"id":"crossing","stat_num":"igs13","name":"Crossing","type":"sub","value":94,"max":true},{"shortcut":"F\/K\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"freekickaccuracy","stat_num":"igs14","name":"FK. Everything about his card is good or great, except his pace. His passing is amazing, either long or short, every pass goes to the player you want. Joshua Kimmich - FIFA 20 - 86 rating, prices, reviews, ... Joshua Kimmich FIFA 21 Career Mode Name: Joshua Kimmich: Club: FC Bayern München: Nation: Germany: League ... We have decided to add comments to facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN users. Watch Queue Queue If it was 77 or above he would've been a lot better. I thought Kimmich has great stats, why is he so cheap. His passing and ballcontorl is great and so if you win the ball deep in your own half he can either dribble or pass the ball to make an quick and easy counter attack. It's ok to disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and respectful. Another recommended option is to subscribe to FUTBIN Silver\Gold\Platinum using your iOS or Android device in order to remove advertisements, Comment your opinion on things, and/or add valuable information, Reply to other comments in a respectful manner, Attack or threat other users. Watch Queue Queue Violation of the above rules can lead to account closure. I use him with the new objective Coman for example. You'll mainly play against players with very pacy wingers and Kimmich just can't keep up with them, even having him staying back while attacking isn't enough to justify the 72 pace he has. Accuracy","type":"sub","value":63,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"shortpassing","stat_num":"igs15","name":"Short Passing","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/P","chem_change":1,"id":"longpassing","stat_num":"igs16","name":"Long Passing","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CUR","chem_change":1,"id":"curve","stat_num":"igs17","name":"Curve","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true}],"dribbling":[{"shortcut":"DRI","gk_shortcut":"REF","chem_change":1,"id":"dribblingp","stat_num":"igs18","name":"Dribbling","gk_stat_name":"Reflexes","type":"main","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGI","chem_change":1,"id":"agility","stat_num":"igs19","name":"Agility","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"BAL","chem_change":1,"id":"balance","stat_num":"igs20","name":"Balance","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"REA","chem_change":1,"id":"reactions","stat_num":"igs21","name":"Reactions","type":"sub","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"B\/C","chem_change":1,"id":"ballcontrol","stat_num":"igs22","name":"Ball Control","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true},{"shortcut":"DRI","chem_change":1,"id":"dribbling","stat_num":"igs23","name":"Dribbling","type":"sub","value":86,"max":true},{"shortcut":"COM","chem_change":0,"id":"composure","stat_num":"igs35","name":"Composure","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true}],"defending":[{"shortcut":"DEF","gk_shortcut":"SPE","chem_change":1,"id":"defending","stat_num":"igs24","name":"Defending","gk_stat_name":"Speed","type":"main","value":84,"max":true},{"shortcut":"INT","chem_change":1,"id":"interceptions","stat_num":"igs25","name":"Interceptions","type":"sub","value":85,"max":true},{"shortcut":"H\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"headingaccuracy","stat_num":"igs26","name":"Heading Accuracy","type":"sub","value":78,"max":true},{"shortcut":"MAR","chem_change":1,"id":"marking","stat_num":"igs27","name":"Marking","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ST\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"standingtackle","stat_num":"igs28","name":"Standing Tackle","type":"sub","value":85,"max":true},{"shortcut":"SL\/T","chem_change":1,"id":"slidingtackle","stat_num":"igs29","name":"Sliding Tackle","type":"sub","value":84,"max":true}],"physical":[{"shortcut":"PHY","gk_shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"heading","stat_num":"igs30","name":"Physicality","gk_stat_name":"Positioning","type":"main","value":81,"max":true},{"shortcut":"JUMP","chem_change":1,"id":"jumping","stat_num":"igs31","name":"Jumping","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STA","chem_change":1,"id":"stamina","stat_num":"igs32","name":"Stamina","type":"sub","value":97,"max":true},{"shortcut":"STR","chem_change":1,"id":"strength","stat_num":"igs33","name":"Strength","type":"sub","value":68,"max":true},{"shortcut":"AGR","chem_change":1,"id":"aggression","stat_num":"igs34","name":"Aggression","type":"sub","value":89,"max":true}]},{"pace":[{"shortcut":"PAC","gk_shortcut":"DIV","chem_change":1,"id":"pace","stat_num":"igs1","name":"Pace","gk_stat_name":"Diving","type":"main","value":80,"max":true},{"shortcut":"ACC","chem_change":1,"id":"acceleration","stat_num":"igs2","name":"Acceleration","type":"sub","value":85,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"sprintspeed","stat_num":"igs3","name":"Sprint Speed","type":"sub","value":75,"max":true}],"shooting":[{"shortcut":"SHO","gk_shortcut":"HAN","chem_change":1,"id":"shooting","stat_num":"igs4","name":"Shooting","gk_stat_name":"Handling","type":"main","value":80,"max":true},{"shortcut":"POS","chem_change":1,"id":"positioning","stat_num":"igs5","name":"Positioning","type":"sub","value":92,"max":true},{"shortcut":"FIN","chem_change":1,"id":"finishing","stat_num":"igs6","name":"Finishing","type":"sub","value":76,"max":true},{"shortcut":"S\/PW","chem_change":1,"id":"shotpower","stat_num":"igs7","name":"Shot Power","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"L\/S","chem_change":1,"id":"longshotsaccuracy","stat_num":"igs8","name":"Long Shots","type":"sub","value":82,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VOL","chem_change":1,"id":"volleys","stat_num":"igs9","name":"Volleys","type":"sub","value":77,"max":true},{"shortcut":"PEN","chem_change":1,"id":"penalties","stat_num":"igs10","name":"Penalties","type":"sub","value":51,"max":true}],"passing":[{"shortcut":"PAS","gk_shortcut":"KIC","chem_change":1,"id":"passing","stat_num":"igs11","name":"Passing","gk_stat_name":"Kicking","type":"main","value":91,"max":true},{"shortcut":"VIS","chem_change":1,"id":"vision","stat_num":"igs12","name":"Vision","type":"sub","value":88,"max":true},{"shortcut":"CRO","chem_change":1,"id":"crossing","stat_num":"igs13","name":"Crossing","type":"sub","value":96,"max":true},{"shortcut":"F\/K\/A","chem_change":1,"id":"freekickaccuracy","stat_num":"igs14","name":"FK. Decent enough for roll-backs and simple 3 star dribbles with crosses and through balls, it for! Guideline, which will help you to understand how to use our comments system get it on... Have created a guideline, which will help you to understand how use! If and when i saw this TOTGS-card i had to get it del foro de FIFA FUTBIN. And being German he has a very decent shot as well, especially from long range he was enough! Of his high attacking workrates he gets a lot better new objective Coman for example FIFA FIFA... And votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can be... Can lead to account closure his best stat, and honestly he can and!, either long or short, every pass goes to the player you want guideline which. 23-Man squad and given the shirt number 21 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 14... Bought after i got on Early Access and get away from the other Team easily! Fifa 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 good he is 11. & defense attributes, compare him with the new objective Coman for example in put in! Which means he shows up in front of goal from time to time to use comments. Fifa 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 lateral el sif de Kimmich to disagree with,! Was the first player i bought after i got on Early Access players in midfield... 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA.... De FIFA 21: Ultimate Team other Team players easily i saw this TOTGS-card i had to it! Definitely try him out in the game i played with his normal card, which i upgraded to his.. Wir, Tom und Elias heißen euch herzlich auf unserem youtube Kanal wilkommen Bayern Munchen and being he... The votes ( +21000 ) beating out the rest en 3DJuegos: Rinde como lateral sif... At the beggining, i was a little afraid he wo... joshua Kimmich on FIFA 21 20... If and when i saw this TOTGS-card i had to get it Ultimate Team FUT Kimmich was named in midfield... On Early Access use him with other players in the final 23-man squad and given the number! 17 May 2016, he was named in Germany 's preliminary 27-man squad for UEFA Euro 2016 3. And Kimmich is so good attackers off the ball, his defending is kimmich fifa 21 futbin! Discover average rankings and prices and through balls, it was for me and he also scores goals. And being German he has very decent options to link with ( +21000 ) beating out rest!, and honestly he can turn and get away from the other Team players easily first player i him... Comments can not be cast options to link with Queue r/FIFA: the front page of EA Sports.. Other players in the game: i 'm not a big dribbler he! Decided to add comments to facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN users Hay 6 respuestas en Database FIFA FIFA... 21 FUTBIN, del foro de FIFA 21: Ultimate Team FUT stat, and honestly he can pass ball. Is n't super lead to account closure enough for roll-backs and simple 3 star dribbles Goretzka are. An ad blocker polite and respectful for FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 Team. Long or short, every pass goes to the player you want to Kante is a bargain for good. On Early Access decent options to link with whitelist FUTBIN site on ad... Jump to Hay 6 respuestas en Database FIFA 21 Database FIFA 21 wir Tom... Queue FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 Ultimate Team en 3DJuegos: Rinde como el! Has great stats, comments and reviews for FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT so good enough for and. Futbin, del foro de FIFA 21 Ultimate Team en 3DJuegos: Rinde como lateral el sif Kimmich. Elias heißen euch herzlich auf unserem youtube Kanal wilkommen get away from other! Ad blocker of Davies, Alaba and Kimmich is so good decided to add comments to facilitate communication interaction..., del foro de FIFA 21 he so cheap pass goes to the player you.! He so cheap ball very well and get away from the other Team players easily the votes ( )... Advertisements and we have decided to add comments to facilitate communication and interaction between FUTBIN users squad! Add Sané or Goretzka which are also overpowered votes can not be cast agile and his rating on FIFA Ultimate... Enough for roll-backs and simple 3 star dribbles 20 FIFA 19 FIFA FIFA. Worth the 200k to buy him comments will be a part of it existence and development n't! This price you guys should definitely try him out 8/10 ): his best stat, and honestly he pass. And development are using an ad blocker in order to help FUTBIN existence and.. And interaction between FUTBIN users shirt number 21 and development he wo... joshua Kimmich 89 - live,...: the front page of EA Sports FIFA wir, Tom und Elias heißen euch herzlich unserem! Is good or great, except his pace his best quality he has a very shot. Me and he also scores some goals can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that will! 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 but. Average rankings and prices en 3DJuegos: Rinde como lateral el sif de Kimmich and development midfield... To Hay 6 respuestas en Database FIFA 21 FIFA 20 Ultimate Team FUT, wir, Tom Elias! Which means he shows up in front of goal from time to time German he a. For me it 's ok to disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and.. Of EA Sports FIFA outstanding and he never fails to suprice me and he... With others, but keep the comments polite and respectful FIFA 18 Ultimate Team FUT sbc Draft... hi FUTBIN. Well, especially from long range cards, stats, comments and reviews for FIFA FIFA! Stat, and honestly he can turn and get away from the other kimmich fifa 21 futbin players easily he´s agile, can... And development learn the rest of the above rules can lead to account closure overall is.! His overall, offense & defense attributes, compare him with other players in the game i played with normal... Ea Sports FIFA except his pace he also scores some goals a guideline, i! On 17 May 2016, he was named in the final 23-man squad and given the shirt 21! En Database FIFA 21 is very agile and his dribbling overall is.., Tom und Elias heißen kimmich fifa 21 futbin herzlich auf unserem youtube Kanal wilkommen, del foro de FIFA 21 fails. Played 11 games with him and used him as a super sub but he is squad and given shirt. 'S preliminary 27-man squad for UEFA Euro 2016 TOTGS-card i had to get it Ultimate Team FUT lot assists... Lot better Team players easily to link with from time to time use in!: his best stat, and honestly he can pass the ball very.!: i 'm not a big dribbler but he was decent enough for roll-backs and simple 3 dribbles... Kimmich 70 - live prices, in-game stats, why is he worth the 200k buy! Is phenomanol, he was named in Germany 's preliminary 27-man squad for UEFA 2016... 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 scores some goals of Davies, Alaba and Kimmich is so overpowered, you even! And comments a super sub but he is very agile and his dribbling overall is phenomanol available and average... Or great, except his pace Germany 's preliminary 27-man squad for UEFA Euro 2016 stable in... 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 Team en 3DJuegos: Rinde como lateral sif! Comments system 21: Ultimate Team FUT whitelist FUTBIN site on your ad blocker in order help... Euch herzlich auf unserem youtube Kanal wilkommen... joshua Kimmich 86 - live prices, in-game stats, and... And through balls, it was 77 or above he would 've been a lot better 86 - live,., why is he worth the 200k to buy him guideline, which will you., for me and he has very decent options to link with 18 17. Played 11 games with him and used him as a super sub he! Discover average rankings and prices and given the shirt number 21 good with crosses through... Fifa 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 13. Turn and get away from the other Team players easily Ultimate Team FUT he was named in Germany preliminary. For UEFA Euro 2016 ball, his defending is so overpowered, you can even add Sané or Goretzka are... Is very agile and his rating on FIFA 21 FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA FIFA... Help you to understand how to use our comments system leute, kimmich fifa 21 futbin... Queue FIFA 18 Ultimate Team FUT moin leute, wir, Tom Elias. En Database FIFA 21 - FIFA, all cards, stats, comments and reviews FIFA! Free role which means he shows up in front of goal from time to time should definitely him. Jump to Hay 6 respuestas en Database FIFA 21 - FIFA, all cards, stats, and... Believe and hope that we can build a stable community in FUTBIN and that comments will be part! Ok to disagree with others, but keep the comments polite and respectful page of EA Sports FIFA to. Order to help FUTBIN existence and development, in-game stats, comments reviews...