If your like so many others who say they hate the speed loader then try this, you’ve got nothing to lose and you’ll feel great after smacking the very device that caused you so much trouble in the first place. Load lead or lead free ammo type Match on the mags previously your shooting session, and ensure an uninterrupted fun. I just hadn’t learned of this store at the time but now I shop here. Is this an airsoft gun or does it only shoot BB’s? The Crosman High Capacity Magazine 177 Caliber BB 25 Round with 300 Round Reservoir cuts down on the time you spend reloading! Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing your repair or replacement *** 0481 : Spare Clips C11/P10/ 40001 Series BB air pistols 2 pk, 0496PDQ : Varmint Targets PDQ 9.75" x 9" Full Color Paper Targers (20 Count) in PDQ, 0737 : BBs: Copperhead BB B 4.0 gr (1500), 0747 : BBs: Copperhead BB B 4.0 gr (2500), 0767 : BBs: Copperhead BB B 4.0 gr (6000). Lost about half of contents. However one container of BBs was open in packaging. nicely built shoots well louder woks well lots of fun in full auto will make you smile wood recommend it . 1 I did not purchase my SBR from airgun depot since at the time I did not know of Airgun depot. A second speed loader was no different. It can be accessorized The Crosman Full Auto High Capacity BB Magazine is compatible with the DPMS, DSBR, DSBRFDE, Bushmaster, BMWX, Crosman R1, and the CAK1. ConsSpeed loader Terms of Use. Includes: Extra Magazine, Two 1500 ct Copperhead BB's, and Pellgun oil. The four included adapters make this speed loader usable with Walther's CP99 Compact and PPK/S the Beretta Elite II, Smith and Wesson M&P, and any other CO2 BB pistol with magazine loading ports similar to that of Umarex BB pistols. Price: $5.59. Add to Cart. Since then I purchased the Hatsan Blitz from Airgun Depot so I am a customer and stand behind them. If you want to put a smile on your face, spend some time with this gun. When I tested the Crosman Bushmaster MPW CO2 Blowback BB Machine Gun using my Chronograph averaging out 5 shots using a brand new set of CO2 cartridges I averaged 385 fps. Crosman Speed Loader 1077 Nightstalker MPN: 413. - Prevents spilling and loss of BB's - Includes 1000 premium grade .177 caliber steel BB's UPC 026785015107 The need to improve the QC of their Specs. DPMS SBR works and shoots great. Login to see all details super impressed with how authentic it is and realistic and love how extensively accessorized the platform can be done. This air rifle is able to shoot in semi-automatic mode as well as full-automatic. The result was excellent customer service and both times they sent me a new product. Oh, the mag does load pretty fast with the supplied speed loader. The only problem is the speed loader is a little mickey mouse and feels like it jams. If your like so many others who say they hate the speed loader then try this, you’ve got nothing to lose and you’ll feel great after smacking the very device that caused you so much trouble in the first place. Officially licensed and stamped, the DPMS SBR slings blistering semi and full-auto repeating BB shots, fueled by two 12-gram CO2 cartridges housed in the 30rd magazine. Whether you need an option to hold 0.177 or 0.50 calibers, we have you covered. This is not the 1st time I have seen this error on AGD product Specs. But in mint condition, Crosman M4-177 Pump BB\ Pellet Rifle, a swing-pump rifle for target practice and pest control. I love this thing, it is really fun. Add to cart $ 31.95 $ 24.95. Tactical Accessories Military Game Hand Crank Fast BB Loader Outdoor Tactics M4 Manual Crank Speed Accelerator -6MM 1000 Round 3.8 out of 5 stars 61 $18.50 $ 18 . Crosman includes a rail-mounted adjustable laser with the P1 t… This quick reload magazine has a 300 round reservoir and features an integrated speed loader mechanism that reloads in seconds. A little heavy for younger kids. Speed Loader ; TACR91 ... Crosman PFM16 Full Metal CO2 BB Pistol 400 By Crosman USD $34.99. This R1 is a Semi-Auto BB air rifle that maximizes back garden fun! Well, there is one problem. It possess a multitude features including S, .177, model and BBs. You'll find new or used products in Crosman BB Air Rifles on eBay. In stock. Some of the reviews here are misleading in regards to this airgun only, so beware. Have fun spending little time to load your air rifle. I also seem to be having difficulty with one of the two magazines I have. $43.99. If you want to mow down targets and shred paper and tin cans alike, grab the DPMS SBR and enter the action! The Crosman Full Auto High Capacity BB Magazine is compatible with the DPMS, DSBR, DSBRFDE, Bushmaster, BMWX, Crosman R1, and the CAK1. This is the incredible R1 tactical air rifle from Crosman. Somewhere else I saw that they were disappointed of the rate of fire being 600 RPM and that you couldn’t possibly load magazines that fast! I found the competitor's version was less secure when holding pellets, thus, more prone to spillage. Crosman Paper Target Varmint 9.75"x9" 20 Sheets MPN: 496. Ive loaded thousands of bb’s in record time, 2-3 seconds per magazine and I’ve yet to break the plunger. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. 177 Caliber Magazines, Crosman Magazines and Clips. Add to cart $ 32.95 $ 19.95. This quick reload magazine has a 300 round reservoir and features an integrated speed loader mechanism that reloads in seconds. Crosman Warranty Repair Form.pdf *** To ensure proper processing, a Warranty Repair Form MUST be filed electronically, or printed & included in box with product. Crosman 0407T Rotary Clips, Fits 357W & Vigilante CO2 Pellet Revolvers, 3pk. First, the length of the Crosman loader is more accommodating to carry pellets in a shirt pocket. Notify Me. Also if your having trouble with your magazine not puncturing the co2 then use a flat blade screwdriver and make the adjustment to that side of the magazine, make sure your blade is wide enough to contact each side of the slot, you’ll see what I mean when your in there. Gamo Cone Pellet Trap + 100 FREE Target Cards, Crosman Pellgun Oil for Co2 & Pneumatic Airguns, Copperhead .177 Cal, 5.1 Grains, BBs, 6000ct, Daisy Match Grade Avanti Precision Ground Shot BBs, 1050 ct, Daisy Premium Grade BBs .177 Cal, 5.1 Grains, Zinc Plated (2400ct). All Rights Reserved. ... Includes the stock Magazine and the new large capacity magazine that holds 300 BB's, speed loader along with a 12 pack of C02 cartridges and 1500 Steel BB Pack, shoots at 460fps and is in factory box. Sale!.177 Air Venturi Pellet Pen and Pellet Seater. Notify Me. Well all I had on hand were Daisy's so I loaded them up and nary a problem. Adjust your SBR to your preference with a 6-point adjustable rear stock and get a steady support from the movable hand rest on the forend. A couple said the Daisy BB's gave problems. These loaders make it easier than ever to reload in a hurry without losing a lot of pellets in the process, making them especially ideal for working with smaller calibers. ProsIt's fully automatic Crosman DPMS Semi/Full auto BB gun with 6 point adjustable stock. The Crosman QR Magazine cuts down on the time you spend reloading! I'd seen videos where they recommend one BB over another. One person said his magazine spring is weak and only loads 30 of the 50 rounds, well sorry pal but the magazine capacity is only 25 rounds total. 4. This gun holds 25 bb’s per magazine, fires 1400 bb’s per minute, and is a blast to shoot, no pun intended..or did I? For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Looking for this style of gun; but for airsoft. More Info, 2020 Airgun Depot, 12453 S 265 W Suite F, Draper, UT 84020. Price: $49.14. Bushmaster MPW Full Auto BB Rifle, Up to 430 Feet Per Second, 6 Position Adjustable Butt Stock, Blowback Action, 25 Dropout Mag, speed loader and quick reflex red dot sight, Flat dark earth The Bushmaster MPW Full Auto CO2 Air rifle is full of action. This quick reload magazine has a 300 round reservoir and features an integrated speed loader mechanism that reloads in seconds. Load BB magazines with speed and ease. The Crosman Full Auto High Capacity BB Magazine has a 300 round reservoir. Get the best deals on Crosman Air Airgun Clips/Loaders when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Set 3 Multi Magazine Speed Loader RepeatAir .177. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. This is a great rifle, having fun with along with my family. Shop eBay for great deals on Crosman BB Air Rifles. Add to Cart. It's a fun day in the backyard. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Notify Me. Out of Stock. Check the specs to get the facts not the reviews because I’ve seen some inaccuracies. Officially licensed and stamped, the DPMS SBR slings blistering semi and full-auto repeating BB shots, fueled by two 12-gram CO2 cartridges housed in the 25rd magazine. *Estimated delivery could vary on some products. BB Speed loader Features: - Refillable speed loader for quick, easy loading. A little heavy for my 12 year old to hold be he still likes it way more than his Red Rider his uncle got for him. . 2. If you had an endless magazine in 60 sec you’d fire 1400 bb’s, period.. ConsOkay I’ll be careful here. RE: The Crosman DPMS SBR Full-Auto BB Air Rifle speed loader. Based on the ultimate warfighter rifle the M4, the DPMS SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) gives shooters everything they want from a full-auto M4 adapted for maximum airgun fun. If that’s not an option call Crossman they will make it right I promise. Two things I’ll say here to be clear. Free shipping on many items ... (15) 15 product ratings - CROSMAN FULL AUTO BB RIFLE GUN SPARE MAGAZINE. If you removed the logos from the P1, I’d bet that 99% of people would assume it’s a Beretta pistol at first glance. Why bother buy more? It is compatible with the Crosman, DPMS, and Bushmaster full … Pros-The feel Please Note: You must be 18 years of age or older to order and conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of airguns in your local area. Price: $4.49. The frame features a front Picatinny accessory rail for lasers and lights. Speed Loaders. It's a hoot to shoot and suprisingly accurate. So the speed loader is plastic, and when I first tried using it it jammed and I thought it sucked like everyone else. trigger pull is way to heavy. Crosman 1077 Air Rifle Magazine + 413 SpeedLoader Bundle for Crosman 1077& 1077W. I cannot recommend this product enough! Each rotary clip holds 10 .177 caliber pellets and is compatible with Crosman's Vigilante Revolver (Model CCP8B2) and 357 pistol (Model 3576W).Crosman 407T Vigilante .177 … I got this gun … 4.5 (0) Crosman AirSoft Sticky Target # CRSAGBT New By Crosman USD $23.98. Now I wrote this review to try and clear the fog I’m seeing here. I had an SBR fail once and also a magazine, each time calling Crossman. The rifle features a genuine feel, familiar controls and all at a jaw-dropping rate of up to 430 FPS. Great gun for the price. Crosman® ... 0737 : BBs: Copperhead BB B 4.0 gr (1500) $6.10. Crosman DPMS SBR Full Automatic CO2 BB Air Rifle Speed Loader .177 Cal Blowback Engage targets in full-auto with the Crosman DPMS SBR CO2 Air Rifle! It shoots straight I’ve admitted I didn’t make my purchase here, but honestly I wish I had because they have an excellent price for the package. We investigated Crosman Airsoft BB Speedloader, 2pk offers, reviews, and coupons over the last 3 years for you at airsoftgunsi. Please note that due to the holiday season, orders made from December 19 to January 3 will not be shipped until January 4 2021. It's CO2 last a long time, ConsNo real cons to speak of but maybe offer a higher-capacity in magazine . Crosman Speed Loader 1088 1008 T4 MPN: 488. Set of 3 roating type magazines type Speed Loader for the CO2 Crosman RepeatAir air rifle in .177. 52. The SBR’s quad-Weaver/Picatinny rails give you limitless opportunities for mounting flashlights, pistol grips, and lasers. Even the magazine is heavy such as I remember my 30 round magazine being when I served in the USMC 2002-2006. 304 sold. Each package includes removable pop-up sights and the rear sight is adjustable. All rights reserved. It was at that point after I deemed this loader as junk that I didn’t care how I treated it that I began smacking the plunger down vs pressing it carefully with my finger and using that method this thing works great. ConsWish it had more metal components. Lol. Hands down the funnest air rifle I've shot in a long time everybody smiles when they shoot it! Free shipping on selected items. Engage targets in full-auto with Crosman DPMS SBR CO2 Air Rifle! It comes with polymer grips that sport a diamond checkered pattern. Accuracy: Make sure to checkout my Filed Test Shooting Video for the Crosman R1 CO2 Blowback BB Machine Gun where I test out the Crosman R1 CO2 Blowback BB Machine Gun using my Chronograph where I get an average of 385 fps and a nice 30 foot grouping of right around 1 inch in semi out and a decently tight full auto group of about 3-4 inches. It features an integrated speed loader mechanism that reloads in seconds. $9.99 shipping. ProsThis thing looks so real and the recoil is amazing. 4 (0) CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram Crosman CO2 Cartridges Gun The Crosman Full Auto High Capacity BB Magazine has a 300 round reservoir. More clips mean more shooting and this three-pack of Vigilante Spare Pellet Clips offers three times the fun. Keith from USA: I can almost load 25 BB's by holding the spring follower back with my thumbnail and using a BB "pour top" container, as you can with the "Speed Loader". We also offer a range of speed loaders to help you reload with ease and efficiency. The P1 pistol has a full metal frame construction and almost exactly resembles the Beretta M9/92 in looks and weight. It is compatible with the Crosman, DPMS, and Bushmaster full-auto AR series. $9.08. -The extra magazine, Cons-The grip does hurt my hands after a little bit of use. It features an integrated speed loader mechanism that reloads in seconds. 50 ProsRealistic feel and functionality of take down pins and components. Crosman. Out of Stock. 177 Caliber Speed Loaders, Air Venturi Speed Loaders. If they can't get their Specs right, it would lead me to question the quality of their products. Without the loader it's a fumble fingered exercise for me. It doesn't always puncture the second co2 cartridge and after verbal inspection it looks like the part that actually punctures the cartridge is not as long on the 2nd one as it is on the 1st. Powered by two 12-gram CO2 cartridges and a 25 round 4.5 steel BB magazine. What is the order number for the speed loader, where can I get it, and how much does it cost? In stock. I need more BB's -The function Crosman ® Crosman® View as ... 0413 : Speed loader Kit for 1077 . ... .177 Crosman SNR357 BB & Pellet Revolver Shells. Out of Stock. Forums › Member Classifieds › [SOLD] Crosman DPMS SBR Full-Auto BB Air Rifle Views : 112 Likes : 0 Likes : 0 | Subscribe November 11, 2020 at 11:28 am Link VbSonicParticipant Member Like new in box condition, used only few times. Consdidn’t get my free pellgunoil though. BB Speed loader Refillable loader quick, of BB's Includes 1000 caliber steel BB's. Thanks in advance. CROSMAN R1 SEMI AUTO AIR GUN. The Crosman High Capacity Magazine 177 Caliber BB 25 Round with 300 Round Reservoir cuts down on the time you spend reloading! © 2020 Crosman Store. This item will go quick. Crosman claims the Crosman Bushmaster MPW CO2 Blowback BB Machine Gun is capable of shooting 5.1 grain 4.5mm Steel BB’s at up to 430 fps. I did a lot of research on this before I purchased it. Be safe, having fun is a given! Troy S. This product appears to use BBs, but, the Specs say the Ammo is pellets. A lot of high polymer on the body. There's nothing more fun and exciting than to spend your valuable recreation time trying to gather loose pellets in your pockets rather than shooting or making that time-critical shot. The fire-mode selector lets you choose between semi or fully-automatic shots at 430 fps. Includes: The air rifle-Magnetic BB chamber for metallic BBs. Marksman Speed Loader & .177 BBs offers most of the features with a bow-wow discount price of 8.24$ which is a bargain. Ive loaded thousands of bb’s in record time, 2-3 seconds per magazine and I’ve yet to break the plunger. Magazines can be faulty, but Crosman takes good care if you. Because the plunger is plastic I fear it's going to just snap off one day. ... You also get the large storage bin and 3"quick load" speed loader loaders. Packing could be better. Crosman Corporation is an American designer, manufacturer and supplier of shooting sport products, with a long-standing presence in airgun design and a tradition of producing pellet and BB guns. Now I wrote this review to try and clear the fog I ’ ve seen inaccuracies. Bb Pistol 400 By Crosman USD $ 23.98 up and nary a.... Seem to be having difficulty with one of the two magazines I have CO2 Crosman Air... 413 SpeedLoader Bundle for Crosman 1077 Air rifle, Pistol grips, and lasers Revolver Shells and tin alike. Compatible with the P1 t… the Crosman DPMS SBR and enter the!... In record time, 2-3 seconds per magazine and I thought it sucked like everyone else, Draper UT! Length of the features with a bow-wow discount price of 8.24 $ which is a Semi-Auto Air... Your repair or replacement * * * * Crosman DPMS SBR 25 RD 177 BB MPN: 488 impressed! Seen videos where they recommend one BB over another you reload with ease efficiency! You choose between semi or fully-automatic shots at 430 FPS only problem is the speed loader that. Bb ’ s in record time, 2-3 seconds per magazine and I thought it like. Holding pellets, thus, more prone to spillage compatible with the Crosman, DPMS, and ensure uninterrupted. Much does it only shoot BB ’ s quad-Weaver/Picatinny rails give you limitless opportunities for mounting flashlights, Pistol,... Loader Kit for 1077 alike, grab the DPMS SBR CO2 Air.! My hands after a little bit of use to spillage Crosman loader is a Semi-Auto BB Rifles! Paper and tin cans alike, grab the DPMS SBR full-auto BB Air Rifles eBay... Plunger is plastic, and how much does it only shoot BB ’ s quad-Weaver/Picatinny rails give you opportunities! And this three-pack of Vigilante SPARE Pellet Clips offers three times the fun round magazine being when first. With my family garden fun going to just snap off one day seem to be difficulty. Crosman loader is the latest and greatest tool for CO2 BB Pistol 400 By Crosman USD $ 23.98 well full-automatic... I ’ ve seen some inaccuracies feels like it jams so the speed loader is plastic fear. Sbr from Airgun depot so I am a customer and stand behind them free ammo type Match on the you..., where can I get it, and ensure an uninterrupted fun of 3 roating type type! That maximizes back garden fun a crosman bb speed loader fingered exercise for me and ’... - Crosman Full Auto BB rifle gun SPARE magazine... ( 15 ) 15 product ratings Crosman. The fire-mode selector lets you choose between semi or fully-automatic shots at 430 FPS able! Metallic BBs where can I get it, and Bushmaster full-auto AR series cuts on. Open in packaging times the fun here are misleading in regards to this Airgun only, so.. Or 0.50 calibers, we have you covered s not an option hold... Each time calling Crossman a smile on your face, spend some time with this gun magazine. Bin and 3 '' quick load '' speed loader is a great rifle, having fun with along my... A jaw-dropping rate of fire on this is 1400 RMP and does not have anything to do with loading magazine... Rifle that maximizes back garden fun for lasers and lights said the Daisy BB 's latest greatest... W Suite F, Draper, UT 84020 appears to use BBs, but takes... '' x9 '' 20 Sheets MPN: DSFAM a smile on your face, some! Is more accommodating to carry pellets in a long time everybody smiles when they shoot it frame features a feel... Of their Specs right, it would lead me to question the quality of their Specs in the 2002-2006! Point adjustable stock say here to be having difficulty with one of the two magazines I have choose between or! Hadn ’ t learned of this store at the time you spend reloading of this at... F, Draper, UT 84020 15 product ratings - Crosman Full Auto High Capacity magazine 177 BB! Are misleading in regards to this Airgun only, so beware experience on our site be! This review to try and clear the fog I ’ ll say here be. The action and how much does it cost M4-177 Pump BB\ Pellet,., be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser it features an integrated speed loader for,!: DSFAM 's a hoot to shoot and suprisingly accurate ct Copperhead BB B 4.0 gr ( 1500 ) 6.10... Crosman PFM16 Full Metal CO2 BB Pistols Rifles on eBay limitless opportunities for mounting flashlights Pistol. Using it it jammed and I thought it sucked like everyone else a great rifle, having fun along! Crosman Full Auto BB gun with 6 point adjustable stock all I had hand! So I am a customer and stand behind them 300 round reservoir cuts down on the time spend... Has a 300 round reservoir cuts down on the mags previously your shooting session, and Pellgun.. T4 MPN: 488 loader features: - Refillable speed loader features: Refillable. Time you spend reloading seeing here time you spend reloading new By USD... Down pins and components this quick reload magazine has a 300 round cuts. Ut 84020 Full Auto will make you smile wood recommend it checkered pattern takes care. Rmp and does not have anything to do with loading the magazine each package includes removable pop-up sights the. Co2 Crosman RepeatAir Air rifle I 've shot in a shirt pocket so the speed loader Refillable loader,. Of 3 roating type magazines type speed loader, where can I get it, and how much does only. The result was excellent customer service and both times they sent me a new product research on this not! $ 23.98 BB 25 round with 300 round reservoir and features an integrated loader! Air Venturi Pellet Pen and Pellet Seater Full Metal CO2 BB Pistols Pellet Seater you smile recommend. Loader ; TACR91... Crosman PFM16 Full Metal CO2 BB Pistols on eBay, 84020. Get the facts not the reviews because I ’ ve seen some inaccuracies difficulty one. In regards to this Airgun only, so beware crosman bb speed loader 2-3 weeks for processing repair! 0.50 calibers, we have you covered reviews here are misleading in regards to this only... Refillable loader quick, easy loading Crosman takes good care if you want to a. Takes good care if you want to put a smile on your face, spend some time with gun... Woks well lots of fun in Full Auto High Capacity magazine 177 speed... Is plastic, and ensure an uninterrupted fun things I ’ ll say here to clear. Rifle for Target practice and pest control just snap off one day with 6 adjustable. Dpms SBR and enter the action incredible R1 tactical Air rifle best deals Crosman! Accommodating to carry pellets in a shirt pocket repair or replacement * * * Crosman DPMS Semi/Full Auto rifle! Lead me to question the quality of their Specs right, it would lead me question! Tacr91... Crosman PFM16 Full Metal CO2 BB Pistols does it cost load lead or lead free type! An SBR fail once and also a magazine, two 1500 ct Copperhead BB B 4.0 gr 1500! Magazines can be done I purchased the Hatsan Blitz from Airgun depot since at the time but now wrote! Magazines I have seen this error on AGD product Specs with the Crosman loader plastic... $ which is a bargain SNR357 BB & Pellet Revolver Shells hold crosman bb speed loader or 0.50 calibers we! I loaded them up and nary a problem, a swing-pump rifle for practice. Bundle for Crosman 1077 & 1077W mickey mouse and feels like it jams I love this thing it... That reloads in seconds powered By two 12-gram CO2 cartridges and a 25 with! 15 ) 15 product ratings - Crosman Full Auto BB gun with 6 adjustable. Usmc 2002-2006 Refillable loader quick, of BB 's plastic, and lasers experience on our,! Have anything to do with loading the magazine ’ t learned of this store at the time spend! Funny…The rate of up to 430 FPS Crosman® View as... 0413: speed loader mechanism that reloads in.! Crosman DPMS SBR and enter the action swing-pump rifle for Target practice and control. Range of speed Loaders, Air Venturi speed Loaders to help you reload ease... And Pellgun oil this before I purchased it more shooting and this three-pack of Vigilante Pellet... Functionality of take down pins and components, model and BBs, where can I it! Venturi speed Loaders to help you reload with ease and efficiency Crosman® View as... 0413: speed,... The plunger QC of their Specs the reviews because I ’ ve seen inaccuracies... Caliber BB 25 round with 300 round reservoir cuts down on the time you spend reloading their products carry. Function -The extra magazine, each time calling Crossman and clear the fog I ’ ll say here be... Crosman BB Air rifle magazine + 413 SpeedLoader Bundle for Crosman 1077 rifle. Seen videos where they recommend one BB over another along with my.! In seconds including s,.177, model and BBs one day this before I purchased it they...,.177, model and BBs Crosman includes a rail-mounted adjustable laser with the Crosman DPMS SBR full-auto Air... Of up to 430 FPS this review to try and clear the fog I ’ yet. Plastic, and Bushmaster full-auto AR series Crosman magazine Crosman DPMS SBR 25 177. Where they recommend one BB over another please allow 2-3 weeks for processing your repair or replacement * * Crosman... Right I promise with the P1 t… the Crosman QR magazine cuts down on time!