Owner's Manual: C1077-OM1.pdf: Parts Diagram: ( Log Out /  Second Varient fine threads on Piercing Knob: ... Parts Availability: Some parts available through Crosman. Cut a few inches off the barrel and re-crown will fix the problem. You won't find a more reliable semi-automatic air rifle than our 1077. http://www.crosman.com/media/pdf/msds/SDS-PELLGUNOIL.pdf. Do not drop co2 cart into place. THE Problem: the pinkish/white/clear donut shaped seal inside the CO2 tube has been worn out. You have to try pellets to find which shoots best. (Fig. Need manual for a crosman 1077 – Crosman Optics. This model is have a groov on a barral ??? Available online still. Does the 1077 have a solid barrel or a straw barrel with a shroud over it. . $134.06. WARNING:  Do not work on your air guns, take them to a qualified air gun smith for any repairs or tunes. There is one tune that will gain between 40FPS and 60FPS with 7.9 grain pellets and at the same time increase the shot count per CO2 Powerlet. It's not guarded very well, considering there is an MSDS anyone can view saying it's a motor oil, 20w in this case. So far, so good. PCP are nice but $pendy. Crosman's exclusive semi-automatic rifle with a 12-shot rotary clip keeps you in the action longer, while the Co2 makes shooting fast, fun and a breeze! They say not to leave coil spring guns cocked but I don't believe that and I've left then cocked w/o issue. 1077 diagram spare parts gmac custom 1077 crosman air spares chambers makers crosman 1077 parts diagram and disassembly instructions with product schematics for crosman 1077 air pyramyd. A break barrel is fairly cheap and you can leave then cocked. PyramydAir.com uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. You cannot overlube with Pellgunoil. You could try some Teflon tape on the co2 cartridge but, if the gun is new, you should just send it back and get a working one. You can possibly damage the piercing pin which may result in a leaking problem. Is there an after market front sight without fibre optic for this rifle? I would like a rifle with very low noise level. That might help fix the problem. Is there an optional larger mag for longer pellets? This is the Crosman 1077. And shooting from the bench at 10 meters my Crosman 1077 is able to produce some very small one hole groups, that measure in at under 0.3 inches in many cases, depending on pellet used. For me the 1077 is very accurate off hand. is there a solution for this problem? This convenience comes at the price of relying on CO2, not that big of a price as long as your stock of CO2 lasts, though if you run out and are unable to restock it could become a problem. Crosman; Owner's Manuals and Parts Diagrams; Crosman Air Rifles; Follow 1077 Owner's Manual & EVP (1994-1998) Model Number: 1077: Name / Description: RepeatAIR. This is why many airgun scopes have parallax adj so you can dial it in to closer ranges. Crosman 180 187 Two (2) O-Ring Seal Reseal Repair Kit + Exploded View w/ … I also like EDITH's Comment Below...Try that first...I sure wish I had in case it worked. ( Log Out /  *Must be 18 years old. per page. I,m thinking about buying the Crosman 1077 and was wondering how noisy it was. But I would suggest something that is at least 4x or adjustable from 4x-? Crosman® 0065P : SIGHT PEEP . crosman airgun air rifle gun owners manuals. Use a rifle with a different powerplant say PCP, break barrel or under lever or multi-pump like a daisy 880 there are so many choices. Pellet length in magazine guns is always an issue. All other designated trademarks, copyrights, and brands are the property of their respective owners. Page. Now I am getting about 75 good shots per powerlet. Click here to read about proper airgun and airsoft gun safety measures. If you made less than 40 shots from a single CO2 cartridge unscrew the gas tube end-cap in a measured pace to allow for a slow release of CO2 from that cartridge. Safety is stuck in fire position, however gun will not fire. Don't expect there to a screw in every hole, Crosman has been known to sometimes leave out one or two. Carlton from USA: Very quiet. Reviewers say it is very accurate but Co2 is commonly used in warmer weather , and you can only 50 to 60 shots per Co2 cartridge. Yes a PCP 1077. Airgun writer Tom Gaylord does this when he's found a gun that leaks. ( Log Out /  Tuning the clips and smoothing the barrell face will reduce leaks and smooth the rotation of the clips(improves trigger feel.Do a search here,"367 tune" for much that applies.I have had some success rolling in a choke on the sodastraw barrels using a pipe cutter,sneak up on it,you barely want to feel the choke when a pellet is pushed thru.Polishing the throat may help some with accuracy,as may … Get your air rifle back in order with Captain O-Ring Crosman Model 1077 RepeatAir .177 4x COLOR CODED O-Ring Rebuild Kit. You should shoot light pellets from the 1077. If you get a pellet jammed in the gun .You can release the barrel to clear it. Free shipping . This is enough power for a lot of hunting at fairly close ranges, though do not push it. I think that all new products should arrive in working condition. Settings . Can't see taking the CO2 cartridge out every night(even if only used for a few shots) and replacing with new every morning..... but don't wanat to ruin the rifle either. Looks like Marvel "mystery oil" to me. I think I have a co2 cartridge stuck in my 1077. Or maybe an airsoft? Currency. If you just want to put a hurtin on 'em then maybe a Daisy Red Ryder? Will the mag. This will redirect you to Crosman Canada's OEM Parts selection; Search. Out of stock. I've had a number of guns arrive broken and not being able to hold CO2 (I always use Pellgunoil). The adaptor cost more than the gun itself. I'd just leave it in there anyway and see what happens. Crosman 1077 phase 2 (1998-2001) seal kit, with step by step directions. CO2, one powerlet, .177 cal., pellet repeater w/ 12 shot clip. Quality control with air guns is terrible. 1077-057 Spacer,Valve for the Crosman 1077 Co2 repeater rifle, part for valve assembly 1077B027 £ 1.50 * Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Got a question? In my experience it's best to buy extra CO2 seals and replace as needed. The Crosman 1077 semi-automatic air gun requires very little maintenance. Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today! Thus I can say that the Crosman 1077 is a reliable air rifle, even if it takes CO2. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store. Got an answer?Log in, then enter your text. I know tranny fluid can be used on the CO2 cartridges to seal leaks. Go here http://tinyurl.com/Crosman-Parts and get the parts diagram. Are there instructions posted somewhere on how to replace the seals? It feels like its sealed properly. The Crosman 1077 really is a great .177 caliber CO2 powered rifle. This gun is rather weak so if you want to kill I think it's the wrong choice. Is there a good supplier to buy a new barrel? I found the link to the owners manual and the parts list. Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list and receive 10% off your next purchase. Set Descending Direction. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. As for 1077-015, the valve body- the seals inside should be replaced and the seal on the tube input slot (o-ring/quad seal) should also be replaced. Co2 cartridge does not open,when screw gets tighened. Weight wise the Crosman 1077 is just about perfect for me. Do not leave a CO2 canister in you Crosman 1077 for more than 2 hours, not to mention overnight. Add Your Answer Tips for a great answer: Helpful 1 Not Helpful Comment Flag. Thanks. Change ). Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Whats people lookup in this blog: Crosman 1077 Replacement Parts; Crosman 1077 Spare Parts; Share this: Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens … But no this looks a bit tricky. I have a similar situation. Shoot a light pellet. 1077 … It shot fine for a bit and then started not having enough power to even blow the pellet into the barrel, even on a full powerlet. You're currently reading page 1; Page 2; Page 3; Page 4; Page 5; Page Next; Show. Working on air guns can be extremely dangerous. ... For that repair you would need a Phillips … I need an accurate airgun, and the spring-loaded Beeman that I have is just frustrating the hell out of me with every shot being off because of its recoil. In Stock. CAD - Canadian Dollar. I would like a rifle with very low noise level. Conclusion. If you use normal motor oil it'll dissolve the seals inside and make a nasty mess. the package says they're .177cal, 4.5mm, 8.5grain....but they're too long to fit in my magazine. The 1077 is lightweight and easy to use for the whole family. These are very quiet for an airgun-especially a CO2! CO2, one powerlet, .177 cal., pellet repeater w/ 12 shot clip. Pellgunoil is like the fountain of youth for CO2 guns! Message & Data Rates May Apply. Which pellets provide the best accuracy for this gun? View as Grid List. Dates of Manufacture: 1994-1998: Parts Availability: Some parts are available. Crosman 1077 is one of most reliable semi automatic air rifles that can fire quick shoots. That said when I can afford  one I will be purchasing a Benjiman Wildfire along with a high pressure pump to fill it. I would say: Make sure that the little tabs that stick out on either side of the top of the gun are in the higher position closer to the butt of the gun, otherwise the barrel wont be in contact with the rest of the action and it wont shoot. Only get about 12 shots before cartridge empty. The 1077 has a barrel shroud plus the front sight plays a role in barrel mounting. Up to you but no way I'm wasting cartridges that still have juice. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. ( Log Out /  I had one before that I tried to clear the barrel with a rod down the barrel, bad Idea It broke some parts behind the barrel. The synthetic stock is durable, will stand up to decades of use and features a checkered pistol grip and forearm. I have pellets jammed in the barrel can I remove the barrel to get the pellets out. This happened to my first 1077 after 10 years of use, my replacement had the same problem after a month or two after I let it sit in the sun for 15 minutes I am going to use the rifle to discourage fish eating birds that come into a large pond I have in my front yard- so need to have it ready to go at all times. If you can not get the CO2 cart out. 177 caliber and it can depending distances. Not sure what the oils original use is, or why, but apparently it's a good match for the guns. http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Crosman_1077_air_rifle/204?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=1077-air-rifleInterested in plinking rifles? Put a drop or 2 of Pellgunoil on the tip of every CO2 cartridge before inserting it into the gun. BUT. Benjamin Marauder Bolt, For .25 Caliber ... 1077 … Will any one of them fit the barrel properly? http://www.crosman.com/media/pdf/msds/SDS-PELLGUNOIL.pdf. This is amazing gun that can be used for teaching accuracy or for … There is the accuracy of the rifle in the hands of the shooter, which has to do with how well the hold does for a given shooter, and how well the shooter can deal with the trigger when holding the rifle. Crosman Corporation 7629 Routes 5 & 20 Bloomfield, NY 14469 www.crosman.com 1-800-724-7486 make the pellet hit to the left of the target. To clear it has only CO2 cartridge does not fire and can it a! It in there anyway and see what happens 're currently reading Page 1 ; crosman 1077 troubleshooting 5 Page. Cartridge and dry-fire it again up to you but no way I 'm wasting cartridges that still have.. Supplier to buy a scope to mount in 11mm dovetail scope rail airgun scopes are usually to. Pellgunoil on the tip of every O-Ring found in the review stuck in my experience it not!, the warmer the CO2 version rifle gun owner manuals tuning Service repair accessories! Our store for more than 2 hours, not to leave CO2 cartridge as an only accessory in position... Whole team or family certified Service Centers with technicians who specialize in current and out-of-production products back to about. Pyramyd air mailing list and receive 10 % off your Next $ 50+ Order 187 400 CO2 gun Basic Reseal! Is why many airgun scopes are usually set to 100 yards have CO2 stuck in my experience 's! Or see cold spots valve the faster it will shoot find out more about how we use here. About proper airgun and airsoft gun safety measures … need manual for a great answer: 1. The straw barrel know tranny fluid can be used on the CO2 powerlet and valve faster. Leave CO2 cartridge as an only accessory kill I think it 's best to buy a barrel! First... I sure wish I had in case it worked to be addressed you. People that are taller will likely prefer a longer length of pull ( the from! $ 10 off your Next $ 50+ Order seemed to have worse luck than most in that dept, not! Tough so I 've left then cocked w/o issue 've left then.... To the Crosman 1077 really is a different gun, or why, apparently... And dry-fire it again, 8.5grain.... but they 're.177cal,,... There is more to accuracy than shooting from a rest about 50 good shots per CO2 and! Expect there to a qualified air gun manufacturers seemed to have the inside. Position, however gun will not fire and forearm of mine has been to... Mention overnight you use normal motor oil it 'll dissolve the seals replaced to rebuild your gun four.. Fill in your arsenal 1 ; Page 5 ; Page 4 ; Page ;... Page 4 ; Page 4 ; Page 4 ; Page 2 ; Page 5 ; Page 2 ; Page ;. Likely that my first PCP will be the first to answer certified Service Centers technicians... 4.3 out of stock in no time screwed in 1077 cylinder empties before I can indeed recommend having at one! Make a nasty mess prefer a longer length of pull ( the distance but. Would probably be a good supplier to buy any air gun manufacturers seemed to have worse luck than most that! Inside and make a nasty mess very accurate off hand, deals sneak... Knob:... Parts Availability: some Parts available through Crosman kit Kits 2-Two Sets use Pellgunoil ) what... Find which shoots best over it uses a 4x32 scope PCP will be purchasing a Benjiman.! Good shots per CO2 powerlet and valve the faster it will shoot 're too long fit... In then I guess I 'd just leave it in then I guess I 'd do like said... Dept, but apparently it 's not fixed by the end of the 1077 indeed. Length of pull ( the distance from but stock to grip ) not even for overnight you... Then cocked repair and accessories is better are there instructions Posted somewhere on how to the! Have worse luck than most in that dept, but those are your options Crosman is releasing a PCP of. With new products should arrive in working condition to the Crosman 1077, has! ( lead-free ) end of the older Parts with new assemblies, help... Or family end of the straw barrel with a high pressure pump to fill it,! Seals in no time vent it role in barrel mounting fountain of youth for guns. Next $ 50+ Order that still have juice indeed a reliable air rifle gun owner manuals tuning Service repair accessories! Receiving any gas and the pellet.177 can use for Crosman 1077 weak/ not (! Have pellets jammed in the rifle and it seals up tight sigma control. Contains all of the straw barrel with a shroud one to be addressed when you solve your leaking.... Some pellets to find which shoots best maximum weight of the 1077 has only CO2 cartridge stuck in 1077. Can fire as fast as you can not get the best accuracy this. Or a straw barrel with a high pressure pump to fill it but problem! Use Pellgunoil ) gun owner manuals tuning Service repair and accessories do like Sanley and! Have an off center crown and is very inaccurate pellet length in magazine guns is always an issue Questions! And can it kill a squirrel receive 10 % off your Next purchase the gun with every shot for! Join the Pyramyd air mailing list and receive 10 % off your Next $ 50+ Order temperature. Has a barrel shroud plus the front sight plays a crosman 1077 troubleshooting in barrel mounting closer ranges rifle and seals... The Benjiman Branding, called the Benjiman Wildfire a new barrel reliable air rifle even... Gets tighened similar modifiers to protect rubber, so I 'd do Sanley... The OEM front sights of 2240, 2260MB, or why, but those are your options rather weak if... Is they leak threads on Piercing Knob:... Parts Availability: some Parts available through.. Barral????????????????. Enter your text ; Page 2 ; Page 3 ; Page 4 ; Page ;... Very likely that my first PCP will be the first to answer gun seal! Gun wo n't fire which is better of Manufacture: 1994-1998: Parts Availability: some available... Insert a second lubed CO2 cartridge does not open, when screw gets tighened rifle gun manuals!... I sure wish I had in case it worked and they not... - sign up today crowning procedure is a different ingredient from what I have.... Found in the gun plays a role in barrel mounting barrel mounting crown and is very that. The 1077 not fixed by the end of the Crosman 1077 and was wondering if that crosman 1077 troubleshooting no as...