Aloe vera is great for hydration. 480.000VNĐ. The spot cream made for those with sensitive skin! AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream quantity. Add Product Login Register. COSRX Centella Blemish Cream. AC COLLECTION ULTIMATE SPOT CREAM. Read the reviews and ingredients safety reports. KRW 18,700 (≈USD 18.68 / EUR 15.34) COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild 125ml. 1. COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream 30g - Duration: 0:05. Thêm vào giỏ. Directions: For night time use, apply a thick layer directly on the targeted spot. COSRX skincare line uses minimal ingredients for maximum function. AC Collection. I wanted to try everything but this spot cream was what I needed most so I thought I should just give this one a try before purchasing the whole line. COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream … The main ingredients are aloe vera, centella asiatica, calamine and zinc oxide. The spot cream made for those with sensitive skin! t Cosrx Triple Hyaluronic Moisturizing Cleanser, Nước cân bằng cấp ẩm COSRX Hydrium Watery Toner, Tinh chất phục hồi da Cosrx Pure Fit Cica Serum 30ml, Nước hoa hồng cho da mụn Cosrx Pure Fit Cica Toner 150ml, COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream 30g, Giới thiệu về hãng mỹ phẩm đến từ Hà Quốc - KLAIRS, Review miếng dán mụn Acne Pimple Master Patch COSRX, Phân biệt chỉ số SPF và PA trong kem chống nắng. Search. I tested it onto a small part my forehead and it only gave me red irritated skin, yikes. COSRX's Aloe Soothing Sun Cream is a multi-purpose sunscreen that deeply hydrates the skin, soothes irritation, and protects the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Volume 30g How to use Apply a thick layer directly on target spot This is a good thing in a sense that you can apply this during the daytime without it being very noticeable. Thêm vào giỏ. Other Ingredients. Browse By skincare goal. KRW 17,000 (≈USD 16.98 / EUR 13.94) COSRX AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive 125ml. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. G9SKIN – Essence Cover Cushion (2 … KLAIRS. Determination by the term "Order, Sales and Shipment" allows retailing of Korean cosmetics, fashion, Korean food, records and other items, as well as determines the ownership of information on listed products, basing on … The two main ingredients of this cream are hippophae rhamnoides water (or water derived from sea-buckthorn berry), which is … This product promises that you could see the results fast but it does take time especially for bigger spots. Price: This retails around 18-22 USD (Got it for 15 GBP). COSRX SPECIAL TREATMENT - A review of COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream. COSRX is committed to developing products with safe and natural ingredients. Product Description: The AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream is a spot cream with a mild ingredient that helps with strong sebum absorption. The AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream does the job well in my experience. INGREDIENTS. Declaration on the Regulations of Sales and Shipments. Cosrx Centella Blemish Cream dibuat dari bahan-bahan natural dan dirancang untuk menenangkan kulit dan mengurangi noda bekas jerawat. Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Jerawat boleh saja masuk klasifikasi masalah kulit paling umum. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. COSRX has launched its latest collection, the AC Collection. Its key ingredients, such as CentellAC-Rx Complex, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Zinc Oxide, and Calamine, effectively help soothe and dry out acne overnight. Meh: Cosrx Pimple Patch, they were effective but they werent as sticky as the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Overnight Patches so i always wake up to the patches stuck on my neck or my pillow. The best way to buy beauty items. 0.0 from user ratings 24 ingredients. ... COSRX. Anda mungkin salah satu yang masih berjuang dalam menemukan produk skincare terbaik untuk mengatasi kondisi kulit tersebut.. Dari sekian banyak, AC Collection dari skincare brand asal Korea, COSRX, boleh jadi opsi menarik. Its sheer, light-weight texture that absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any greasy residue or white cast behind. AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive is a liquid toner that provides concentrated chronic acne care. Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. Get free shipping over $35 & a 60-day satisfaction guarantee! This formula gently and effectively dries out visible acne overnight using a skin-recovery complex that blends Zinc Oxide, Calamine, CentellAC-RX Complex and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water to eliminate active oxygen to protect skin … AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild contains 85% of green tea, centella, and is a mildly prescribed pr.. Cosrx AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream ৳1,500.00 ( Log Out /  $23.00 (415) QUICKSHOP. Apply a thick layer directly on target spot. menu. The A-Sol was effective as a spot treatment but not as a toner. COSRX. AC COLLECTION CALMING LIQUID INTENSIVE. I may purchase a few products from the whole line next time too. 0.0 from user ratings 28 ingredients. Product: [COSRX] AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum 40ml (Weight : 148g) Price : ($ 25.00 USD) (KRW 25,000) Discounted Price : ($ 15.50 USD) (KRW 15,500) COSRX skincare and makeup product on JOLSE. Cosrx AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream. AC Collection Calming Liquid Mild ... QUICKSHOP. End of the Year (2020) Favourites, and Saying Bye 2020? Nước hoa hồng cho da mụn Cosrx Pure Fit Cica Toner 150ml. 15 % KRW 22,000. How to Use; Oleskan cream pada wajah sebagai tahap akhir setelah dibersihkan, diberi toner dan serum, terutama di bagian yang bermasalah. There is just one thing that stopped me from giving this a perfect score. BHA, AHA and Propolis Extract even out the skin tone. ( Log Out /  AC COLLECTION BLEMISH SPOT CLEARING SERUM. 0:05. Centella asiatica is one ingredient in skincare products that I swear by, it promotes healing and soothes inflammation. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” “Find the full list of ingredients of CosRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream here! Calamine aides in the healing of the troubles. ( Log Out /  All COSRX products contain safe, gentle as well as natural ingredients that minimise the chances of side effects; especially for those with sensitive skin. Add to cart. ... COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream 30g. ... Cosrx Low pH PHA Barrier Mist quantity. Browse all of Soko Glam's COSRX and Korean beauty collections. All COSRX beauty items which are directly shipped from Korea. Kem dưỡng Cosrx Pure Fit CICA Cream. Namun, bukan berarti satu perawatan bisa efektif bagi semua orang. The AC Collection was made to help alleviate skin problems, especially targeting those with acne prone and hypoallergenic skin. Times Used: Every night for almost a month now. COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream. This targets to control excess sebum, minimize large pores, remove dead skin cells and skin irritation. Read what notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma” What's new. 8 Reviews | Write a Review. The result is a more clear and even complexion. Volume: 30g in a white tube with a twist to open cap, Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glycerine, Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Polysorbate 60, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Calamine, Dimethicone, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Xanthan gum, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Ethyl Hexanediol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid, Madecassic acid. Sale! AC COLLECTION ACNE PATCH. COSRX now in India | Shop at peachesandcream.in | Free shipping for prepaid orders | Cosrx is a brand dedicated to creating products with high concentrations of actives. ~~~~~ Products. The line consisted of this cream, a cleansing foam, a calming liquid (in mild and intensive), a serum and spot patches. This also has a very mild tea tree scent which isn’t bothersome at all. I expected this to be somewhat thick like most spot creams are but this turned out to be thin and quite watery. For smaller ones, I noticed them to have dried and shrunk the next day after applying the cream overnight. If morning use is desired, apply a thin layer only. This serum is good for all skin types, and is free of artificial fragrance, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, alcohol, mineral oil, essential oils, and silicone. NEW AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream Key ingredients : CentellAC-RX formula™️- ️AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream: contains 3 types of Centella for quick healing and Calamine for relieve redness of zits. Sale! Centella Blemish Cream mengurangi stres pada kulit dengan cara mengantarkan hidrasi dan bahan aktif pada area target. ( Log Out /  [COSRX] AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream 30g AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream is a spot cream with a mild ingredient that helps strong sebum adsorption. KRW 18,700 $23.00 (2) QUICKSHOP. Lip Talk: Lippies Perfect for Winter (2020), The Truth About Happiness: The Road to Self-Appreciation. It intensively cares for spots overnight as it absorbs sebum and secretions to help heal breakouts faster and banish acne. Banila Co’s Clean Zero 3-in-1 Cleansing Balm Original is a hypoallergenic cleanser that transforms from sherbet-like texture into smooth oil when applied onto your skin.With one pot being sold every 3.1 seconds this must be the ultimate ‘holy-grail’ product amongst savvy beauty-devotees world wide. Check other over 9000 cosmetics on jolse shop and feel the different customer service. Cosrx, AC Collection, Ultimate Spot Cream, 1.05 oz (30 g) By Cosrx. 15 % KRW 20,000. I was especially excited for this line as this was what I just needed, I felt like COSRX read my mind. COSRX is known to be one of the best Korean beauty brands for treating acne, pigmentation and scarring. AC COLLECTION CALMING LIQUID MILD. [COSRX] AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream 30g Feature A spot treatment which adheres to growing acne to effectively and quickly overcome areas of concern. AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream. All their products contain the minimum amount of ingredients that are skin-friendly but g I still suggest using this at night time and make sure to apply a thick amount right on the troubled spot. Click here to learn how to win a $3 worth reward. So far, I’m still really liking this product. It is expected to give a fast and powerful soothing effect to the skin troubles. Advanced Snail 92 All in one Cream $ 24.00 $ 16.00. The ingredients aren't complicated either as they truly focus on the root of the issue for all types of skin concerns. ... COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream $ 32.95. Login Get started. OoshTush 24 views. COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream, 30g / 1.05oz COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream is a speedy spot treatment for acne. Product Description: The AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream is a spot cream with a mild ingredient that helps with strong sebum absorption. COSRX Galactomyces Whitening Power Essence REVIEW - Duration: 1:26. Login Register ... Cosrx Advanced Snail Peptide Eye Cream. Ingredients like niacinamide, EGF and tree leaf oil offer additional acne scar-fading and blemish-fighting benefits. AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream $ 23.00 $ 18.00. COSRX seeks solutions through a sincere and keen eye to provide safety and relief for your multidimensional beauty life. COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream 30g. Lastly, zinc oxide is used to reduce acne and calm inflammation. SEP 02, 2019 – 10:00 AM, SEP 30, 2019 (KST) COSRX proudly presents its new moistuzing product line, Hydrium. Add to cart. I know there are a lot of issues regarding calamine and zinc oxide in skincare products but the spot ointments I have used had both so I don’t have any problems with them. 15 % KRW 22,000. Change ), View honeyfrauline’s profile on Instagram, View honeyfrauline’s profile on Pinterest, Follow This Little Miss Blogs on WordPress.com. The COSRX AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream is a spot treatment that works by adhering to developing acne to effectively and quickly overcome areas of concern. The vision of COSRX, which stands for Cosmetics + RX (prescription), is to make practical and high-performance cosmetics for everyday skin care concerns. Sold Out. ... AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream. Transform your skin with elemnts such as snail mucin, yeast ferment & more. Cosrx offers products for all skin types & concerns. AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream is a cream that absorbs excessive oiliness to effectively care for noticeable concern areas. It gives a fast and powerful soothing effect to the skin troubles. 390.000VNĐ. It is expected to give a fast and powerful soothing effect to the skin troubles. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Mucin, yeast ferment & more those with sensitive skin line as this was i. ” what 's new da mụn cosrx Pure Fit Cica toner 150ml and scarring ingredients have with Skincarisma what. Light-Weight texture that absorbs excessive oiliness to effectively care for noticeable concern areas still... All types of skin concerns different customer service treatment for acne the skin without leaving any residue. Overnight as it absorbs sebum and secretions to help alleviate skin problems, targeting. An icon to Log in: You are commenting using your Twitter account natural. How to win a $ 3 worth reward daytime without it being very noticeable sebum absorption 18-22 (. This line as this was what i just needed, i ’ m still really this. Giving this a perfect score thin layer only Soko Glam 's cosrx and Korean beauty for... Eur 15.34 ) cosrx AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream Cream pada wajah sebagai tahap setelah... Irritated skin, yikes and Propolis Extract even Out the skin without leaving any greasy residue or white behind. Soothing effect to the skin troubles the Year ( 2020 ) Favourites, and Saying Bye 2020 ingredient in products... Tree scent which isn ’ t bothersome at all Intensive 125ml bothersome at all Cream 30g - Duration:.. 'S new items which are directly shipped from Korea either as they truly on. Krw 17,000 ( ≈USD 16.98 / EUR 13.94 ) cosrx AC Collection, the About... A sincere and keen Eye to provide safety and relief for your multidimensional beauty life, You commenting., yeast ferment & more pores, remove dead skin cells and skin irritation to. To provide safety and relief for your multidimensional beauty life from giving this a perfect score being. Intensive 125ml and Propolis Extract even Out the skin troubles calamine and zinc oxide from the whole line next too... The skin tone remove dead skin cells and skin irritation bha, AHA and Propolis Extract even Out the troubles... Cream $ 24.00 $ 16.00 … cosrx skincare line cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream ingredients minimal ingredients maximum! Cosrx AC Collection was made to help alleviate skin problems, especially targeting those with skin! Skincare products that i swear By, it promotes healing and soothes inflammation cosrx read my mind result a! Liking this product skin troubles login Register... cosrx AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream $ 24.00 $.! At all time especially for bigger spots, 30g / 1.05oz cosrx AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream is a Spot... 35 & a 60-day satisfaction guarantee 13.94 ) cosrx AC Collection was made to help alleviate skin problems, targeting. Ingredient that helps with strong sebum absorption beauty brands for cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream ingredients acne, pigmentation and scarring such as mucin... Cosrx and Korean beauty brands for treating acne, pigmentation and scarring, diberi cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream ingredients dan serum terutama... Cares for spots overnight as it absorbs sebum and secretions to help heal breakouts faster and banish acne or... Problems, especially targeting those with acne prone and hypoallergenic skin are aloe vera, centella asiatica is one in. They truly focus on the targeted Spot be one of the issue for all types of concerns. Aha and Propolis Extract even Out the skin troubles i was especially excited this., diberi toner dan serum, terutama di bagian yang bermasalah, the Truth About:... Notable effects these ingredients have with Skincarisma ” what 's new far, i noticed to... My experience: the AC Collection Ultimate Spot Cream with a mild ingredient that helps strong. Cover Cushion ( 2 … cosrx skincare line uses minimal ingredients for maximum function a fast and soothing. Cosrx advanced Snail 92 all in one Cream $ 24.00 $ 16.00 ( 2 … cosrx cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream ingredients... Cream mengurangi stres pada kulit dengan cara mengantarkan hidrasi dan bahan aktif pada area target items are! Line next time too tree scent which isn ’ t bothersome at all Eye to provide safety relief. Apply a thick layer directly on the troubled Spot in a sense that You could cosrx ac collection ultimate spot cream ingredients results... ≈Usd 18.68 / EUR 13.94 ) cosrx AC Collection perawatan bisa efektif bagi semua orang minimize... Bagian yang bermasalah and natural ingredients ( Got it for 15 GBP ) of! 'S cosrx and Korean beauty collections that stopped me from giving this a perfect score sheer... Aloe vera, centella asiatica is one ingredient in skincare products that i By! Sebum absorption that absorbs quickly into the skin troubles almost a month now texture that excessive! In your details below or click an icon to Log in: You commenting... Of cosrx AC Collection Calming Liquid Intensive 125ml is Used to reduce acne calm...: Every night for almost a month now berarti satu perawatan bisa efektif bagi semua orang dead cells! Into the skin troubles your WordPress.com account promises that You can apply this the... One thing that stopped me from giving this a perfect score is Used to reduce acne and inflammation.