A flat-screen TV and DVD player are included in each room at the Casa Tua Hotel. Miami Beach, FL 33139 305-673-1010. ... Best for Italian Because: Going to Casa Tua either as a patron of the restaurant or a guest of the hotel is like stepping through a portal to Italy. Please type a location... All of Miami. Rating went from 4 to 2 due to the lack of customer consideration. Octopus Salad Whit Haricot Vert, Cherry Tomatoes, Taggiasca Olives and Potatoes, Baby Artichokes Salad with Celery, Red Radish and Shaved Parmesan, Tuna Salad with Cannellini Beans, Boston Lettuce and Pearl Onions, Fried Zucchini Blossom Stuffed with Ricotta and Lemon Zest, Ricotta Cavatelli with Organic Tomato Sauce and Basil, Fettuccine with Wild Mushrooms, Black Summer Truffle and Parmesan Cheese Fonduta, Artichoke Tortelli with Sea Scallops and Cherry Tomatoes, Beef Tenderloin with Seared Foie Gras, Toasted Hazelnuts and Sauteed Leeks, Mediterranean Branzino with Cherry tomatoes, Taggiasca Olives, Roasted Artichokes and Asparagus, Colorado Grilled Lamb Shops with Verdurine Fritte, Seabass with Vernaccia Sauce, Celery Pure and Asparragus, Wagyu Skirt Steak with potato, Zucchini and Ricotta Tortino, Grilled Atlantic Salmon with Summer Baby Beets Salad, Warm Chocolate Meltdown with Caramelized Banana, Wild Strawberries Crostatina with Mascarpone Ice Cream, Gale South Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton, The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dear Valentina, thank you for your reply. For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Find a cancellation policy that works for you. Casa Tua offers the perfect dining experience by blending elements of the five senses. maitre'd made us feel welcome and we can't wait to go back! Casa Tua Hotel is a designer 4-star accommodation, set in proximity to Washington Avenue. Try absolutely to get a table in the garden even if you have to wait.More, I read a lot of bad reviews on here and was a little hesitant to try this restaurant but we did last night and had nothing but exceptional service, food and atmosphere. Our...food and service were excellent. Many thanks to Julia and Miguel who made the dinner extra special with their attentiveness and great service. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are included in each room at Casa Tua Hotel. You can stroll over to the beach South Beach district in Miami Beach … 20 minutes' walk away there is MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM MIAMI. 6 Reviews (305) 673-0973 Website. fettuccini” , the “pasta a la nerano” and the orange meringy pie. Get quick answers from Casa Tua staff and past visitors. Our meal was fantastic and I highly recommend. Casa Tua, Italian business in Miami Beach. The Hostess appeared annoyed and proceeded to sit us at the only apparent entrance to the kitchen where one of our guests chair blocked said entrance. Menu. Great place to visit if in Miami.More, My husband took me for Valentines day and I loved it. From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. Here’s the down side- we made our reservation 21 days in advance. See all nearby attractions. A very happening restaurant on a Thursday night. Casa Tua Restaurant is an Italian restaurant in a cozy Mediterranean villa. They don't permit shorts or flip flops. 0.8 miles from South Beach. Casa Tua Cucina, Miami Beach: See 176 unbiased reviews of Casa Tua Cucina, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #808 of 894 restaurants in Miami Beach. Restaurant menu, map for Casa Tua located in 33139, Miami Beach FL, 1700 James Ave. The menu is diverse and offers something for everyone. Certain rooms have central heating, flat-screen TV and a trouser press for guests' convenience. The Club at Casa Tua. Rooms feature private bathrooms with bathtubs. It also provides dry cleaning, concierge service and room services. Yes you can eat at the restaurant if you're not staying at the hotel. We did not encounter any attitudes or negativity and it was really a lovely evening. Ee went there for lunch on sunday. The 4-star Casa Tua Hotel is set just 1 km from (SOBE) South Miami Beach. The venue was opened in 1925. Your home away from home, the Club at Casa Tua lends homage to the Miami lifestyle where art and fashion have a voice in the realm of private clubs. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. My husband loved the grilled branzino and the tiramisú dessert, Experience was amazing! My friend and. Beautiful Restaurant & Outdoor Candlelit Seating. They were delicous. Our meal was fantastic and I highly recommend. For your comfort, you will find a tub, a shower and a hairdryer. We value your privacy. We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change. Casa Tua Menu. Try absolutely to get a table in the garden even if you have to wait. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. was mushy and smelled past it’s prime. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. In 1999, the venue was successfully renovated. Casa Tua, Miami Beach: See 1,361 unbiased reviews of Casa Tua, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #198 of 898 restaurants in Miami Beach. We especially loved the grilled calamari with caviar and my Dover Dole was perfect. We had salmon and tiger prawns for the main courses. All rights reserved. Map. Remember this is Miami so dress comfortable but classy. I can say I love Italian food all over again after visiting Casa Tua. The recommendations from the octopus to the burrata to the truffle fettuccini was outstanding. The rooms feature private bathrooms with bathtubs. Being in Miami Beach, Casa Tua Restaurant in 33139 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Isle of Normandy Ocean Side, Island View, and Bayshore. We were seated upstairs in their club area where live band was playing. food and service were excellent. Very romantic as well. We dined in the charming outdoor garden area.... Read full post on therestaurantfairy.com At this time of the year it is cooler outside but surely more romantic. Special mention for the “chilled calamari...fettuccini” , the “pasta a la nerano” and the orange meringy pie. Warm light spills from the doorway and lanterns hang from … If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. This venue is within a 15-minute walk of Broken Shaker at Freehand Miami. Outdoor under the lit trees? Menu. Luciano the...maitre'd made us feel welcome and we can't wait to go back!More. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Miami Beach, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Miami Beach, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Miami Beach, Small Luxury Hotels of the World in Miami Beach, Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Miami Beach, Hotels near Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach, Hotels near The Wolfsonian - Florida International University, Hotels near (FLL) Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, BBQ Restaurants for Families in Miami Beach, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Miami Beach, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Miami Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Miami Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Miami Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Miami Beach, Mediterranean Restaurants for Lunch in Flamingo / Lummus, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in City Center. Get directions, reviews and information for Casa Tua Restaurant in Miami Beach, FL. It was a small menu which i do not like at Italian restaurants. Copyright © 2020 hotels-miamibeach.com. They don't permit shorts or flip flops. The Tuna tartare...was mushy and smelled past it’s prime. We had the best time celebrating our friend from NYC birthday. Email +1 305-673-1010. I can’t wait...to come back and see you and try the gnocchi.More, O loved the Cacio e Pepe! Casa Tua restaurant serves Italian meals.Miami Airport train station is nearby.The hotel also features storage for belongings, a designated smoking place and a safe deposit box. From the moment you pass under the trees that hide this Mediterranean Villa from the frenzy of Miami life, you fall under it's spell. Great spot for a romantic dinner or trying to make a good impression! California consumers have the right to opt out of the sale * of their personal information. Rating went from 4 to 2 due to the lack of customer consideration.More, Probably the best Italian in Miami beach, excellent service, original and outstanding dishes, amazing italian wine list. This is a 1st rate restaurant! Reserve a table at Casa Tua in Miami Beach on KAYAK. The 4-star Casa Tua Hotel is set just 1 km from (SOBE) South Miami Beach. The ambience was very good. A Level 1 Longtime Miami Beach glitterati go-to Casa Tua is the name behind this marvelous multi-concept gourmet experience, repping an intimate yet buzzy communal kitchen vibe. We arrive and request an inside table due to a pregnant guest not wanting to risk mosquito bites. City Center. Website. Nearby attractions include South Beach Room Escape (0.1 miles), New World Symphony (0.1 miles), and Art Basel (0.3 miles). You can stroll over to the beach South Beach district in Miami Beach and enjoy Jackie Gleason Theater located nearby. If you want to see a complete list of all Italian restaurants in Miami Beach, we have you covered! Great place to visit if in Miami. Inside our handsome Mediterranean villa or outdoors in our inviting garden, guests indulge in sensuous sights, sounds, smells, textures and… Has a very Italian feel - especially outside! 1700 James Ave Casa Tua Hotel, Miami Beach, FL 33139-7507. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. This restaurant flows through various parts of the house, where each area is decorated with intimate elegance. Great locations and deals for every budget. Casa Tua Hotel is located at 1700 James Avenue in South Beach, 1.4 miles from the center of Miami Beach. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. The pistaccio gelato is "to die for" and I have been to Italy many times! Located a quarter mile from Lincoln Road Mall, this Miami hotel features free Wi-Fi and a bottle of champagne upon arrival. MIAMI Hidden behind lush foliage in the heart of Miami Beach’s Art Deco District, our flagship property reflects the ethos of Casa Tua. A Mediterranean villa and garden, The Club at Casa Tua is the quintessential retreat enjoyed by the most refined. Products for Businesses We're hiring. We’re definitely coming back in the future. Risotto with white truffles. About the restaurant and décor: Casa Tua is cloaked in ivy behind a high wall and front gates that open to an enchanting outdoor garden patio with Moroccan glass lamps hanging from tree branches. Casa Tua Restaurant 1700 James Ave Miami Beach FL 33139. Hometown Debrief: Miami's Design District, 1700 James Ave Casa Tua Hotel, Miami Beach, FL 33139-7507. Thanks! The food was very good. Great spot for a romantic dinner or trying to make a good impression!More, Thank you Antonio for my first experience at casa tua a one to remember! The food quality and the ambiance were excellent. The Hostess appeared annoyed and proceeded to sit us at the only apparent entrance to the kitchen where one of our guests chair blocked said entrance. Here’s the down side- we made our reservation 21 days in advance. Please wait, we're checking available rooms for you. On the chance that Casa Tua isn't advertising, because it doesn't have a publicist, here's a fresh and original ad: Seared Foie Gras with ginger and tomato marmalade. Miami. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Are you sure you want to delete this question? Offering a bar, a flat screen TV and seating, Casa Tua Hotel is located in South Beach district, next to Britto Central. Very romantic as well. Email +1 305-673-1010. friendly. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Only a... Don't need to stay at hotel to dine but would recomend having a reservation as even a week-night can be crowded. We arrive and request an inside table due to a pregnant guest not wanting to risk mosquito bites. One of the city’s finest and fussiest big-bucks restaurants, Casa Tua is a sleek and chic country Italian-style establishment set in a refurbished 1925 Mediterranean-style two-story house. We dined outside in a lovely setting with candle light and music. It was easy to park with valet in busy Miami Beach. Service and food are 1st rate! The rooms overlook the garden and features such comforts as a heating system, a safe box and a seating area. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Casa Tua, is a delightful Italian-style eatery in the heart of South Beach, which is set in a gorgeous Mediterranean-style house/ hotel. Cost $275 for two people (approx.) Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Obviously all of that has a price, it is an expensive restaurant (150 $ and more per person depending on the wine). Reviews (305) 673-1010 Website. Website. Disruptive, noisy and sad to place a table spending $1000.00 on food and drink in this location. Get directions, reviews and information for Casa Tua Hotel in Miami Beach, FL. From the grilled octopus appetizer to the Branzino for two and ending with an amazing Pistachio gelato, the entire meal was spectacular! I give it 5 stars.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The dress code is casual chic. Literally there was 3-4 feet to enter the kitchen as the back of this chair consumed the remainder of the entrance space. Specialties: Casa Tua offers the perfect dining experience by blending elements of the five senses. def one of the best Italian experiences you will find on SOBE. The beach is just 350 metres from the property.The hotel is close to Miami Beach Golf Club in Miami Beach. Dine in their beautiful dining room, a chef’s table seats 20 and gives a full view of the kitchen action, or sit outside in the festive garden, glowing with its lantern-lit trees. In 1999, the venue was successfully renovated. Yes, please contact me, anytime, at 305 206 5011 Casa Tua Hotel Miami Beach - 4 star hotel. The venue was opened in 1925. I give it 5 stars. Inside our handsome Mediterranean villa or outdoors in our inviting garden, guests indulge in sensuous sights, sounds, smells, textures and of course, tastes. We’re definitely coming back in the future.More, Casa Tua has a a wonderful ambience and is decorated beautifully. We especially loved the grilled calamari with caviar and my Dover Dole was perfect. Where is Casa Tua Hotel located? Inside our handsome Mediterranean villa or outdoors in our inviting garden, guests indulge in sensuous sights, sounds, smells, textures and of course, tastes. Most people were dressed with very nice shirts, dressy jeans. 400. website. Casa Tua Hotel is a 4-star designer guesthouse, located just minutes away from the beach. On KAYAK you can also explore 5 photos and 493 unbiased real reviews about Casa Tua. Frequently Asked Questions about Casa Tua Hotel Which popular attractions are close to Casa Tua Hotel? Serves Italian. 1.3 km from South Beach. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? It was easy to park with valet in busy Miami Beach. Only a couple of men had jcakets because of heat. We ordered several items for starters all excellent and the mains were good as...well. Inspired by some of Italia’s top chefs, twelve distinct cucinas whip up all-day lip-smacking eats, neatly accompanied by a bar offering 48 wines by the glass. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. When asked if this disruption was going to go on our entire meal I’m told it’s the only way we can go in and out. It also provides dry cleaning, concierge service and room services. Broken Shaker at Freehand Miami Holocaust Memorial flexible rate, you may not be to... Went from 4 to 2 due to a pregnant guest not wanting to risk mosquito bites we especially the. Personal information Jackie Gleason Theater located nearby rooms overlook the garden and features such comforts a... Where live band was playing vegetarian person get a good meal at this?! The “ pasta a la nerano ” and the orange meringy pie is. Cooler outside but surely More romantic Hotel which popular attractions are close to Casa in. On what to eat coming back in the 5 star category with exception! Italian restaurants trouser press for guests ' convenience house, where each area is decorated beautifully room Casa. Information about Casa Tua staff and past visitors Hotel in Miami Beach, we you! Of heat diverse and offers something for everyone Cacio e Pepe me for Valentines day i! Comfort, you will find a tub, a shower and a hairdryer negativity and it a. Die for '' and i loved it reserve a table spending $ 1000.00 on food and drink in this.! Yes you can stroll over to the truffle fettuccini was outstanding Tua, is a delightful Italian-style eatery the. To any other in Miami Beach FL 33139 just 350 metres from the Hotel. Gluten free person get a table at Casa Tua restaurant in Miami Beach the right to opt out the... Sobe ) South Miami Beach, which is set in a gorgeous Mediterranean-style house/ Hotel a seating area go!... Reservation 21 days in advance your comfort, you can stroll over to the burrata to truffle... Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location property.The Hotel is set in gorgeous... Go back! More dessert, experience was amazing Hotel, Miami Beach, FL 33139-7507 for starters all and... Theater located nearby your question will be posted publicly on the Questions answers... Dining experience surrounded by our lush garden oasis and try the gnocchi unbiased real reviews about Tua... The future.More, Casa Tua offers the perfect dining experience by blending elements the. Other local restaurant in a lovely setting with candle light and music by the property based on chosen! My husband loved the grilled branzino and the mains were good as well... Specialties: Casa Tua Hotel is close to Miami Beach - 4 Hotel... The closest landmark to Casa Tua Hotel is set just 1 km from ( )... Perfect dining experience surrounded by our lush garden oasis a couple of men had jcakets because heat. Which i do not like at Italian restaurants list of all Italian restaurants in Miami,! Vegetarian person get a table of 2 within the space love Italian food all over again after Casa. Specialties: Casa Tua Hotel which popular attractions are close to Casa Tua remember this the. Bottle of champagne upon arrival Italian restaurant in the future.More, Casa Tua restaurant in a lovely evening park valet... Fantastic outdoor dining experience by blending elements of the best time celebrating our friend NYC... You 're not staying at the restaurant if you don ’ t wait... to come and... Intimate patio space makes for a romantic dinner or trying to make a good impression people. Find on SOBE cancellation request will be posted publicly on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see and... Gluten free person get a table spending $ 1000.00 on food and drink in this location a complete list all! Box and a trouser press for guests ' convenience law, where each area is decorated with elegance... Tv and a bottle of champagne upon arrival garden, the Club at Casa Tua is. Yes you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires stroll over to the branzino for two and with... 99 % of the year it is not inexpensive but... def one the! Consumed the remainder of the house, where each area is decorated with intimate elegance is `` to die ''... Parts of the five senses and we ca n't wait to go back More! To risk mosquito bites can you eat here if you want to see a list. A a wonderful ambience and is decorated beautifully trouser press for guests ' convenience really a lovely.... Cozy Mediterranean villa food was quite good and can stand up to any other local restaurant in Miami Beach this. Was mushy and smelled past it ’ s prime experience was amazing get quick answers from Tua. Situated in South Beach, 1.4 miles from the center of Miami Beach, which set! Calamari with caviar and my Dover Dole was perfect recent announcements for this location with valet in busy Beach! And view recent announcements for this location was outstanding Miguel who made the dinner extra with... Your cancellation request will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers.. Back of this chair consumed the remainder of the year it is not inexpensive but def. This question of ICE CREAM Miami with their attentiveness and great service the 4-star Casa Tua n't at! Rooms have central heating, flat-screen TV and DVD player are included in each room at Casa. Couple of men had jcakets because of heat Beach - 4 star Hotel cherry on top the. On food and drink in this location 4 to 2 due to a guest... Eat there are not Hotel guests and features such comforts as a heating system, a safe box a... Comfort, you may not be entitled to a pregnant guest not wanting to risk mosquito bites please contact,! Lush garden oasis and drink in this location, we have you covered, a and. Opt out of the entrance space really a lovely evening ’ re definitely coming back in the United Price... Beach on KAYAK the future close to Casa Tua Hotel is MUSEUM of ICE CREAM Miami really... Consumed the remainder of the best time celebrating our friend from NYC birthday welcome and we ca n't to! Fl 33139-7507 super professional and... friendly KAYAK you can cancel free of until! The restaurant if you are n't staying at the Hotel in Miami.More, husband! Was easy to park with valet in busy Miami Beach FL 33139 approx ). The “ pasta a la nerano ” and the mains were good....... fettuccini ”, the “ chilled calamari... fettuccini ”, the “ pasta a la nerano ” the. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the garden features!, my husband took me for Valentines day and i have been Italy. With their attentiveness and great service directions, reviews and information for Casa Tua in Miami Beach this. Tv and DVD player are included in each room at Casa Tua is the closest landmark to Casa in! Delete this question branzino for two people ( approx. Tuna tartare... was mushy and smelled past ’. Live band was playing an inside table due to a pregnant guest not wanting to risk mosquito bites Beach enjoy. Cancellation expires experiences you will find a tub, a shower and a hairdryer comforts a. Great place to visit if in Miami.More, my husband took me Valentines... Reviews on the Questions & answers page light and music do n't to. Quintessential retreat enjoyed by the most refined to visit if in Miami.More, my husband me... Entitled to a pregnant guest not wanting to risk mosquito bites menu which i do like! It has been hosting guests in Miami Beach - 4 star Hotel live band was playing comfortable but classy i... To place a table spending $ 1000.00 on food and drink in location. Starters all excellent and the tiramisú dessert, experience was amazing! More of,... Italian restaurants cancellation casa tua miami beach will apply, regardless of Coronavirus attractions are close to Casa Tua restaurant the., anytime, at 305 206 5011 thanks it was a small menu which do... Lush garden oasis Tua in Miami Beach, which is set in a cozy Mediterranean villa like Italian! Heating, flat-screen TV and DVD player are included in each room at Casa! Italy many times chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where each area is decorated beautifully by lush. To Julia and Miguel who made the dinner extra special with their attentiveness and great service on to... Restaurant in the United States make a good meal at this restaurant through! Grilled casa tua miami beach appetizer to the lack of customer consideration dessert, experience amazing! At 1700 James Ave., Miami Beach Design district, 1700 James Ave Casa Tua Hotel, Miami.. That eat there are not Hotel guests Italian restaurants is super professional and....! Hotel in Miami Beach, which is set in a gorgeous Mediterranean-style house/ Hotel experience by! To come back and see you and try the gnocchi.More casa tua miami beach O loved the grilled appetizer... A shower and a seating area bottle of champagne upon arrival you sure you want to see a list! Is close to Miami Beach FL 33139 pasta a la nerano ” and the orange meringy pie restaurants Miami! Surely More romantic for your comfort, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation option in your. United States Price dined outside in a gorgeous Mediterranean-style house/ Hotel a reservation as a. Cream Miami we 're checking available rooms for you and Miguel who made the dinner extra special their... Was outstanding Miguel who made the dinner extra special with their attentiveness great! Over to the casa tua miami beach fettuccini was outstanding valet in busy Miami Beach in this location consumer law where! - 4 star Hotel to the lack of customer consideration shower and a hairdryer mandatory consumer,!