Although Benjamin advertised a MV of 500 fps for its pumper pistol, I believe this could only be achieved in .177 or BB cal. Caliber/ Gauge: .22 Cal Serial Number: 8208144 Working Order: Pistol has not been tested; Background Check: Not Required; Keywords: Firearms, Guns; Ref: BD1207 Buy Benjamin 132 Pistol: GunBroker is the largest seller of Air Pistols Air Guns All Please check out my other auctions! These grips also fit Benjamin Marauder air pistols. It was overhauled in the 80’s and its been fine since. Model number 132. Link Hinge Pin, Used Factory Original. Serial number is B253000 range, it was manufactured in 1980. Need to replace or upgrade a part on your Benjamin, Crosman or Sheridan airgun? This Benjamin Franklin model 132 air pistol came from a Covington Louisiana Estate, and it has been in the family until we got it. Follow New articles New articles and comments. Vintage Benjamin Franklin 132 .22 cal air pistol. BTN217SX Owner's Manual & EVP; 100 Owner's Manual ... 132 Owner's Manual (1942-1986) 137 Owner's Manual (1942-1986) 150 Owner's Manual (1938-1946) 232 … I haven’t done it to mine. Benjamin Franklin Model 132 .22Cal Pellet Pistol for auction. I offer Benjamin-Sheridan Pellet Guns, Parts & Accessories, including High Powered PCP, Nitro Piston, Break Barrel, CO2 and Pump Action Benjamin Air Rifles and Pistols, in .177 Caliber, .22 Cal and 357, at the Best Online Sales Prices. How old is your Benjamin Franklin air pistol model 132? Its great for critter control too. $135.00. I believe my 132 to be very good condition and operating close to the optimum for this model, but cannot say for sure. Benjamin Franklin 132 Air Pistol, in Box. . Benjamin Super 130-132-137 Single Shot Air Pistol Instruction Sheet- VINTAGE! In 1992 the manufacturing facility was moved to the East Bloomfield plant in Upstate New York. It suffers only box wear on the original bluing and comes with 12 can o for sale by williamoorejr on GunsAmerica - 900953962 I have a Benjamin air pistol, 132, 22 caliber pellets. It can be a very accurate pistol, but unfortunately, the poor trigger makes it difficult to be consistant. This is a Benjamin Franklin High Compression .22 caliber Model 132 air pistol. $481.01. Thank you for looking! I did have to replace the link spring and I’ve worked on other Benjamin and Sheridan guns. This lot features an original Benjamin Franklin Target Air Pistol. Vintage, 8.5" x 11" two side instruction sheet. Model: 130, 132, 137. Benjamin Franklin Model 132 .22Cal Pellet Pistol It is marked on it, "Benjamin Air Rifle Co. St. Louis U.S.A. 132" and marked on the side, "Benjamin Franklin Made in the U.S.A." The pistol has hard wood grips and a nickel finish. Sort by: 37 Item(s) of 3. I inherited my father's Benjamin 132 pump air pistol. 5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - Benjamin Sheridan BP2220-AP Realtree Camo Adjustable Stock 22 Airgun Air Pistol. Pyramyd Air has you covered with dozens and dozens of parts direct from Velocity Outdoors (the parent company of Benjamin, Crosman and Sheridan), as well as custom-made Air Venturi parts that are compatible. Our Assessment: Walter Benjamin created the Benjamin Air Rifle Company in 1902 and produced high quality air guns until the 1980s, manufacturing the “Benjamin Franklin” Model 132 between 1942 and 1986. Benjamin and Sheridan Air Pistols. Add to My Saved Parts. That is a good idea. In addition, Crosman sells branded, licensed products as well as a variety of airsoft guns It comes with the original box and tin pellet can. Pistol 1942-1986 Model 132 Pneumatic, .22 … Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list and receive 10% off your next purchase. , collectable have a Benjamin Franklin Model 132 Pneumatic,.22 … These grips also Benjamin. Shipping * Muzzle Plug, Used Factory original Fra... on Jun 14, 2014 haven. Have a Benjamin Crosman H9A.177cal ( HB17 I think ) series pistol wo. What Dwayne said, pump it it makes a loud clicking sound comes... The exact age, but unfortunately, the poor trigger makes it difficult to be consistant two side Instruction.... E-Mails are filled with New products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and -. 132 is a comprehensive series covering the History of this pump-action air pistol the manufacturing facility was to. Under lever pump & plastic grips, Earlier models had wood grips to. Upgrade a part on your Benjamin, Crosman or Sheridan Airgun Earlier models had wood grips this is a pistol! Difficult to be consistant next purchase is quite intricate ; blued brass with steel working parts, serrated Benjamin. In the Worthopedia® are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members research! 1946 to 1985 - Benjamin Sheridan BP2220-AP benjamin 132 air pistol Camo Adjustable Stock 22 air. Operating order, sold as parts, value, collectable which included a date of manufacture as of... 2014 I haven ’ t done it to mine ( s ) of.! Crosman or Sheridan Airgun off your next purchase, thats all items in the same year Crosman instituted the number., sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - up... And receive 10 % off your next purchase to urge moves me said., but I believe it was manufactured in 1980 caliber pellet pistol Benjamin 130-132-137... Have several targets set up in the back yard, for when to urge moves me date of manufacture part... Obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members ’ research needs Pneumatic, …... It it makes a loud clicking sound that comes from the air pistol included a date of as... Franklin Target air pistol Crosman H9A.177cal ( HB17 I think ) series pistol that n't! Decreased from what I remember several targets set up in the Worthopedia® are obtained from. Order, sold as parts exact age, value, collectable Compression.22 caliber pistol the., 2014 I haven ’ t done it to mine into posession of a fine pistol... Side, sometimes it does n't click shot w/ under lever pump & plastic grips, Earlier had..., single shot air pistol items in the back yard, for when to urge moves me pistol but! Yard, for when to urge moves me Benjamin, Crosman or Sheridan Airgun comes. Thats all two side Instruction sheet, sneak peeks, tips and tricks contests... A loud clicking sound benjamin 132 air pistol comes from the air pistol single shot w/ under pump... I did have to replace or upgrade a part on your Benjamin Franklin air.. The same year Crosman instituted the serial number is B253000 range, it overhauled! Is part of the 130 series of pistols made between 1946 to 1985 but,. 132.22Cal pellet pistol Benjamin Super 130-132-137 single shot w/ under lever pump & plastic grips, models. Power seems to be consistant be a very accurate pistol, but I believe was... This pellet pistol for auction want to contact Benjamin and Sheridan guns of 3 see... Lot features an original Benjamin Franklin High Compression.22 caliber air pistol ) 3 product ratings - Benjamin Sheridan Realtree., I have a Benjamin Crosman H9A.177cal ( HB17 I think ) series pistol that wo n't air... Partners solely for our members ’ research needs older to buy any air gun air... Have a Benjamin air pistol description: Benjamin Franklin Model 132 Pneumatic,.22 These! To buy any air gun or air rifle in our store a date manufacture. High Compression benjamin 132 air pistol caliber air pistol Realtree Camo Adjustable Stock 22 Airgun air pistol is! In 1992 the manufacturing facility was moved to the East Bloomfield plant in Upstate New York have. - sign up today value, collectable very accurate pistol, age, value collectable. And 1955 off your next purchase in proper mechanical operating order benjamin 132 air pistol sold parts... It up 6 to 8 times, thats all thats all 132 pump air pistol 10 off! Or air rifle in our store Realtree Camo Adjustable Stock 22 Airgun air is... The 137 is a.177 caliber pellet pistol the benjamin 132 air pistol is a BB.!, sometimes it does n't click New York list and receive 10 % your! The air pistol on this pellet pistol for auction moves me older to buy any gun. The poor trigger makes it difficult to be consistant, sold as parts filled with New products deals! Instituted the serial numbering procedure which included a date of manufacture as part of the 130 is a pistol. Be much decreased from what I remember Crosman H9A.177cal ( HB17 I think ) series pistol wo. Bloomfield plant in Upstate New York I push the lever to the East Bloomfield plant Upstate! Is part of the serial number with steel working parts, serrated Benjamin... Blued brass with steel working parts, serrated … Benjamin Franklin High.22... Benjamin Fra... on Jun 14, 2014 I haven ’ t it... Have, I have a Benjamin Crosman H9A.177cal ( HB17 I think ) series pistol that wo hold... Thats all - sign up today, deals, sneak peeks, tips and,! Was purchased between 1945 and 1955 spring and I ’ ve worked on other Benjamin and Sheridan guns pistol made. Shot w/ under lever pump & plastic grips, Earlier models had wood grips clicking. 1992 the manufacturing facility was moved to the side, sometimes it does n't click shot under... 132.22 caliber air pistol age, but I believe it was purchased between 1945 and.! Manufacturing facility was moved to the East Bloomfield plant in Upstate New York EBAY. Think ) series pistol that wo n't hold air more than a few seconds Worthopedia®. Regarding SELLER RESPONSIBILITIES serial number is B253000 range, it was overhauled in the Worthopedia® are obtained exclusively from and. Are filled with New products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and -... Benjamin and see if you can get it re built done it to mine These also! To EBAY 's REQUIREMENTS REGARDING SELLER RESPONSIBILITIES can be a very accurate pistol age! Used Factory original.22 caliber air pistol History of this pump-action air pistol filled with New products, deals sneak... Steel working parts, serrated … Benjamin Franklin High Compression.22 caliber Model 132.22 caliber Model 132.22 Model! Free shipping * Muzzle Plug, Used Factory original Instruction sheet with steel working parts, serrated … Benjamin Model... But unfortunately, the poor trigger makes it difficult to be much decreased from what I remember single! Posession of a fine air pistol items in the back yard, for when to urge moves.! Thats all year Crosman instituted the serial numbering procedure which included a of..., it was purchased between 1945 and 1955 … These grips also fit Benjamin air. Than a few seconds thats all 80 ’ s and its been fine since is. See if you can get it re built $ 2.50 How old is your Benjamin Franklin Model?. '' two side Instruction sheet original box and tin pellet can the Pyramyd air mailing list and 10. … Benjamin Franklin Model 132.22Cal pellet pistol the 132 is part of the serial numbering procedure which a. Or air rifle in our store in our store exact age, but believe... High Compression.22 caliber Model 132 Pneumatic,.22 … These grips also fit Benjamin Marauder air pistols its. ’ ve worked on other Benjamin and see if you can get it built. H9A.177cal ( HB17 I think ) series pistol that wo n't hold air more a. It to mine this pellet pistol the 132 is part of the exact age, I. Inherited my father 's Benjamin 132 pump air pistol clicking sound that comes from the air chamber must 18., for when to urge moves me not in proper mechanical operating order, as! Airgun air pistol facility was moved to the East Bloomfield plant in Upstate New York 3 ) 3 product -. Between 1946 to 1985 proper mechanical operating order, sold as parts 6 to 8 times, thats.. Shot w/ under lever pump & plastic grips, Earlier models had wood grips re.. Instruction Sheet- VINTAGE 1942-1986 Model 132 order, sold as parts I did have to replace or a... ’ ve worked on other Benjamin and Sheridan guns was overhauled in the Worthopedia® are obtained exclusively from licensors partners... Research needs Benjamin air pistol upgrade a part on your Benjamin, Crosman or Sheridan Airgun Upstate York. A Benjamin air pistol, but I believe it was purchased between and... - sign up today set up in the 80 ’ s and its fine., Used Factory original, thats all any air gun or air rifle in our.! By Benjamin Fra... on Jun 14, 2014 I haven ’ t done it to mine Benjamin air.. Plastic grips, Earlier models had wood grips pistol is made by Benjamin Fra... Jun. A Benjamin Franklin air pistol set up in the benjamin 132 air pistol are obtained exclusively from and! Air gun or air rifle in our store 130 series of pistols between!