If you've been lucky enough to check out the new Beginner's Box set or the Game of Armored Combat box set, you know these are fantastic for getting folks interested in the game. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Gift Ideas Electronics Customer Service Books New Releases Home Computers Gift Cards Coupons Sell $5.45 shipping. About BattleTech (MechWarrior). This pledge rewards you with the Clan Invasion box set and two Star/Lance Packs. The BattleTech: Clan Invasion box set Includes all applicable stretch goals, including a new piece of BattleTech fiction (digital format, delivered during the campaign) and your choice of available Clan Challenge Coins. With this box, you'll unlock powerful new factions and 'Mechs to expand your BattleTech experience and take part in a cataclysmic conflict which will rock the Inner Sphere. 2) A small ORDER OF VALHALLA ICON will display next to your avatar or username in BATTLETECH forums (and in multiplayer if funded), identifying you as an Initiate of the Order. $48 Celebrating 35 years of overheating Mad Cats. I'd like to add to my obscure animation collection (I have the roughnecks:Starship troopers animated series box set). Ladies and Gents: If you enjoy tabletop BattleTech, CGL is running a Kickstarter for a new Clan Invasion Box set. boxed set, which adds more ‘Mechs, more battlefields, and more gameplay options. Unfollow battletech box set to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. I've never found it. $39.99. Once players have mastered the basics of Classic BattleTech presented in the Quick-Start Rules, they can move on to the more full-fledged rules of 'Mech vs. 'Mech combat as presented in the Classic BattleTech Introductory Box Set. $15.05 shipping. This box set includes five iconic OmniMechs - the Timber Wolf, Executioner, Nova, Adder, and Mongrel. At $50 (the last box set was $40) some buyers may find the new box set a hard sell. It should be up at 10 AM Pacific and 1 PM Eastern time today. A Game of Armored Combat is back in stock at Aries Games & Miniatures. Ral Partha Battletech Kurita Fire Lance Lot - … The BattleTech 1 & BattleMech 1 wargaming franchise includes many authorized titles in various face personality genres, including tabletop wargames, roletireplaying games, collectible card games and video arcade PS1 and PC computer games The Battletech product line currently features an introductory box set, four full color hard cover rule/source books and several map sets which include mounted mapsheets. Otherwise, this boxed set will provide endless hours of entertainment to Battletech fans both old and new. 0 bids. With this box, you'll unlock powerful new factions and 'Mechs to expand your BattleTech experience and take part in a cataclysmic conflict which will rock the Inner Sphere. My box only came with one. 17 results for battletech box set Save battletech box set to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. The improved reprint of the BattleTech Introductory Box Set hit US shores in February and promptly sold out of the warehouse in a matter of days! Since its beginnings as the BattleTech boardgame, the BattleTech/MechWarrior universe has captivated millions of fans worldwide. You are in command of the most powerful machine on the battlefield, and hold the fate of empires in your hand. While supplies last.With this box, you`ll unlock powerful new factions and `Mechs to expand your BattleTech experience and take part in a cataclysmic conflict which will rock the Inner Sphere.