Hopefully someone from this company will help me get my money back on a potentially dangerous product. Amaze-Heater Flat Panel Convection Room Heaters | Plug and Play, No Wiring Needed (Your Choice) Condition New Your Choice - Select - 250W MINI ($64.99) 400W SOLO ($76.99) 400W DUAL ($79.99) 600W MAXI ($89.99) Select a store. I have used many heaters in the past, but this is by far the best for me as it makes the room warm and cozy without drying up the air. I love this heater. R549. Sadly, I am returning it. I bought this heater to replace one similar to it in our walk-in closet. There was a lingering odor to it but it wasn’t the toxic smell from before. I bought two panel econo heaters from Aldi in May'2017. Add to basket. Amaze AH420ZAS Solo Panel Heater (400W) Amaze AH420ZAS Solo Panel Heater (400W) 727991. 400 Watt Panel Heaters use only 0.4 Kwh of Energy and are Ideal for 200 sft rooms. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I have a 6-year-old boy and 8-year-old girl, and they understand that it is a heater and they are not supposed to touch it. Please try again. I wish I had known how bad it smelled beforehand. Save yourself the trouble and literal headache and stay away from this product. 22 $86.22 $ 86. Instead of heating an object or person, the heater uses efficient convection technology to warm an entire room up to 150 square feet depending on room insulation. 7 left. It can not start a fire. Wall Mounted Electric Heater,120V500W Convector Heater,Infrared Space Panel Heater for Home Bedroom Bathroom Office, Ideal for 150Sq Ft Room, Energy Efficient, Child Safe, Crack Resistant, Cozy Products CL Cozy Legs Flat Panel Radiant Desk Heater, Wexstar WS-6WUS Infrared Panel Heater 600W White, Wexstar WS-4WUS Infrared Panel Heater 400W White, Stiebel Eltron 233586 CNS 100-1 E Wall-Mounted Convection Heater, 1000W, 120V, 17-1/2" W x 17-3/4" H x 3-15/16" D, Heat Storm Deluxe Mounted Space Infrared Wall Heater, White, Lux WIN100 Automatic Heating & Cooling 5-2 Day Programmable Outlet Thermostat, Compatible with Portable A/C, Fans, and Space Heaters, DIGITEN WTC100 Wireless Thermostat Plug-in Temperature Controller Outlet Remote Control Built in Temp Sensor Thermometer Heating Cooling Mode for Fan Heater Greenhouse Home Brew Reptile. Shop with confidence with TVSN's 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Its ultra slim and compact design allows for discreet out-of-the way wall mounting and installs quickly and easily with the included installation hardware. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Amaze- Heater Solo 400-Watt electric convection room heaters are crafted to perfection with beveled edges and an attractive dome sticker, giving it a very unique and stylish appearance. After almost two weeks it never stopped. Simply mount the heater onto any wall to make any space warm and comfortable. When I inboxed it the smell of toxic waste filled the room. With some latex paint, the panel heater can easily fit into any space that needs a bit of warmth. Amaze Solo Wall Panel Heater. Qty: Add to cart. Now I have to uninstall this piece of s*** for fear of it irradiating presence turning my infant son’s brain into pea soup. Shop at Home for Amaze Solo 420W Wall Panel Heater (Cord - 2m) and other quality products. So, I returned it to Aldi, without opening the second box. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Amaze-Heater MAXI 600 Watt electric convection room heaters are crafted to perfection with an attractive dome sticker, giving it a very unique and stylish appearance. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You could install in a garage where you don't live or spend much time, then that just might work. Since that may be slightly too low in this case, the other option is the 600W model which will heat 1800cu/ft like you said, this may get too hot in your 800cu/ft room, so I would definitely recommend the Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2019. Amaze-Heater SOLO 400 Watt electric convection room heaters are crafted to perfection with beveled edges and an attractive dome sticker, giving it a very unique and stylish appearance. AU $99.00. We have a 400W model which with a 6' ceiling will heat 720cu/ft. Amaze-Heater Solo 400 Watt Electric Convection Panel Heater. AU $119.95. €89,99. Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. Add to Wishlist Email to a friend. Model: SOLO. In Stock. Heat Storm HS-1500-PHX-WIFI Infrared Heater, Wifi Wall Mounted, De'Longhi Oil-Filled Radiator Space Heater, Quiet 1500W, Adjustable Thermostat, 3 Heat Settings, Energy Saving, Safety Features, Nice for Home with Pets/Kids, Light Gray, Comfort Temp EW7707CM, 350W Space heater, Programmable Wall Outlet Space Heater As Seen on TV with Adjustable Thermostat and Timer and Led Display for Office Dorm Room, petnf Chicken Coop Heater 140 Watts Radiant Heat Chicken Heater Energy Efficient Design Safer Than Brooder Lamps Heater for Chicken Coop, Heating Wire UL-Compliant Two Ways to Use, 11.81''x15.74''. Come home to the warmth of Amaze Heater. More like a faint wet lambs wool smell. When you buy a AmazeHeater LLC Amaze-Heater Solo 400 Watt Electric Convection Panel Heater online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Safest Panel Heater. Amaze Solo Wall Panel Heater - 3YR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY - FREE SHIPPING. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Each. 00. Heater Panel - Wall Mount Heater with Overheating Auto Cut-off, Up to 200 Sq Ft Coverage, Crack Resistant, 120V, 400W Power, Air Choice Electric Space Heater for home and office ... Amaze-Heater SOLO 400-Watt Electric Convection Room Heater – AH400USS 3.6 out of 5 stars 81. It arrived on time and was quick and easy to install. Each. These heaters will allow you to save up to 50% or more on your heating cost. My old one had a built-in thermostat and I was surprised this new one did not. This company has never refunded my money. Current Price $99.00 $ 99. Solo 420W Panel Heater. Do not buy this heater! Do not buy this product. Efficiently warms a room up to 150 square feet. Average Rating: (5.0) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews. Electric Heaters. 22. Amaze-Heater SOLO 400 Watt electric convection room heaters are crafted to perfection with beveled edges and an attractive dome sticker, giving it a very unique and stylish appearance. We are most known in the residential consumption sector as most … Do not purchase if your sense of smell is in fairly good working order! Strong Nursing home odor that does not go away! Amaze-Heater SOLO 400 watt Convective Panel Heater. This includes WiFi and a Programmable timer that allows you to control, program and select a certain function on the panel via the Smart App on any Smart Device. What a waste of time and money! This energy-efficient heater works best in rooms up to 120 sq. Deliver; Collect; MORE INFO. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. These heaters will allow you to save up to 50% or more on your heating cost. Amaze-Heaters are the safest in their class as there are no moving parts with no gas and no exposed heating elements. Amaze-Heaters are the safest in their class as there are no moving parts with no gas and no exposed heating elements. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amaze-Heater SOLO 400-Watt Electric Convection Room Heater – AH400USS. In comparing my old heater (stopped working) with this one, it puts out more heat and that is good. These heaters will allow you to save up to 50% or more on your heating cost. Ultra slim and compact design for out-of-the way wall mounting. Even after letting it heat up on my porch outside to air out for a day didn't fix it. Apparently they don't bother with that anymore, but I bought a plug in thermostat for it and that took care of the problem. Amaze Solo Smart Panel Heater 420W. Compare Products Shopping; Cars; Property; Blog; COVID-19 Info; Sign up Login It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It was so bad I would only run it when no one was in the house hoping the smell would eventually stop. ft. Use as a safe and economical way to bump up the heat in your bedroom, office or family room. I am planning on getting a few more for the other rooms in my house. 0 reviews. The Heat Guard also acts as a Dual Convection channel that makes the panel even more effective in … I installed the upgraded DUAL model and they have personalized the heater by doing their own art on the heat guard and they love it too. Each. Very bad smell! Unable to add item to List. Amaze-Heaters are the safest in their class as there are no moving parts with no gas and no exposed heating elements. The Solo SMART uses 420watts of electricity making it more energy-efficient compared to other heaters that can run up to 1500 watts. It does not have a fan. Amaze Solo Wall Panel Heater - 420W. R 549.95. It arrived on a Tuesday and I got around to installing it the following Saturday. Heater Style: Flat Panel. I returned it but I am still waiting to get my money back. It arrived I installed it and everyone in the house started complaining about a terrible chemical smell. Get to Builders. Electric Heaters. Amaze AH420ZASS Solo Smart Panel Heater (400W) Select nearest store. Deliver; Collect; MORE INFO. Amaze solo smart wall panel heater 420w The Solo smart uses 420watts of electricity making it more energy-efficient compared to other heaters that can run up to 1500 watts. PimXL.nl (1k+) Amaze Solo Smart verwarmingspaneel Heater 420W. They Use Less Power and have No Recirculation of Dust and Allergens Product description. Save up to 50% or more on your heating cost. The Heaters don't use a Fan and Produce No Noise. The Arcade Mica 1500 Watt Electric Fan Panel Heater with Adjustable Thermostat is an excellent choice to use as a supplemental heating source during the cold weather months. Amaze-Heaters are the safest in their class as there are no moving parts with no gas and no exposed heating elements. I put it outside to let it off gas. Amaze-Heaters are the safest in their class as there are no moving parts with no gas and no exposed heating elements. The Solo uses 420watts of electricity making it more energy-efficient compared to other heaters that can run up to 1500 watts. Terrible chemical smell returned and still waiting on refund, Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2020. Superior heater with great functionality. Amaze AH420ZAD Dual Wall Panel Heater (420W) Select nearest store. 5 left. Anderen bekeken ook-15%. SOLO SMART Wall Panel Heater The Solo SMART uses 420watts of electricity making it more energy-efficient compared to other heaters that can run up to 1500 watts. Heat Reflector included, This is a self-adhesive reflective sheet that is stuck to the wall behind the panel and it will minimize heat loss to the wall and increase the efficiency of the heater 600 Watts (2047 BTU), 120 volts, 5.0 Amps Uses only 0.6 Kw/hr of energy. Select a store to view availability. The real down side of this thing is its smell. Amaze AH420EUS Solo Smart Panel heater - 420W vóór 22:00 uur besteld = morgen in huis GEEN verzendkosten vanaf €50,- At Amaze Heaters, we specialize in manufacturing and distributing cutting-edge, neat and smart wall mounted electric panel heaters of different specifications like wattages, sizes and applications. I would recommend this product. This is very economical to run as it uses very little power and is definitely effective in the 200 Sqft bedrooms in which I have installed these units. It was overwhelming and even after airing it out on my porch for several days, it continues to have a nursing home odor that is super strong. Works quietly as there is no fan and gently heats the room over a period of time. 400 Watt Panel Heaters use only 0.4 Kwh of Energy and are Ideal for 200 sft rooms. R549. This is a warm, gentle heat that takes the chill off while remaining safe from children, pets or the elderly. Electric Heaters . This heater does exactly what it is supposed to do. Made from Fibre cement with no exposed elements and the air not drying out due to the natural convection technology, this makes our products suitable for infants and allergy sufferers. As the heater will not dry the air or burn up the oxygen in the room, you will experience warm, comfortable, efficient, safe and silent heating all season long. Being in a closet it has taken about three weeks for the smell to get down to a tolerable level. If you want an old fashioned heater that glows and blows, this is not it. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 reviews 1 ratings. After I had installed it in our nursery I turned it on and within five minutes the toxic fumes had driven me out of the room. Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2019. R699. I bought this for my child's room in the winter. They are Noiseless & Safe. The other reviews were correct about the smell. View on mobile Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone. If I had known how much it stunk, I would have removed it from its packaging and let it air out in the garage for several days. Amaze-Heaters are the safest in their class as there are no moving parts with no gas and no exposed heating elements. €99,99. Please try your search again later. You can touch it while it is on and not get burned. nieuw. You can integrate all the latest Google and Amazon Smart home Automation Systems as seen below. ... Amaze solo smart wall panel heater 420w quantity. Three weeks later I went to install it. Because it sits about an inch or two away from the wall, it sets up convection, so the air circulates. Amaze solo smart on blue wall in dining room. Made from Fibre cement with no exposed elements and the air not drying out due to the natural convection technology, this makes our products suitable for infants and allergy sufferers. Stay away from this product!!! Once installed, the heater can be painted to match the room decor and will operate silently. A cold workout room is no longer an excuse, Your Favorite Heater Now Available with Wifi App. The heater works ok as far as giving heat is concerned although it takes its time to bring the room temp down but the odour really killa it for me. The packaging along with the ceramic wall heater smelled so bad it was making me sick. Amaze-Heaters are the safest in their class as there are no moving parts with no gas and no exposed heating elements. No store selected Select nearest store. Instead of heating an object or person, the heater uses efficient convection technology to warm an entire room up to 80 - 225 square feet depending on model and room insulation. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for AmazeHeater Part #: AH400USS on this page. They Use Less Power and have No Recirculation of Dust and Allergens Amaze-Heater SOLO 400 Watt electric convection room heaters are crafted to perfection with beveled edges and an attractive dome sticker, giving it a very unique and stylish appearance. They are Noiseless & Safe. Praxis.nl Voor jou gevonden: Terrasverwarming. Yuck! 230V AC 420W • 600mm x 600mm • Cement fibre panel • Paintable surface • Includes mountware • Uses convection to heat room up to 12m² • 3 Year warranty. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2019. Made from Fibre cement with no exposed elements and the air not drying out due to the natural convection technology, this makes our products suitable for infants and allergy sufferers. Amaze-Heater SOLO 400 Watt electric convection room heaters are crafted to perfection with beveled edges and an attractive dome sticker, giving it a very unique and stylish appearance. But I wasn't quite sure about the safety of using a cracked panel heater. Product Title Amaze-Heater SOLO 400 watt Convective Panel Heater. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. AU $129.00. Add to cart. Successfully added to trolley. The Solo smart uses 420watts of electricity making it more energy-efficient compared to other heaters that can run up to 1500 watts. It mounts on the wall and does not take any floor or table space. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2019. Please try again. Get it Done Will not dry the air or no oxygen burn up. Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2019. Each. There was a problem completing your request. First one cracked after 2 nights, though it was warming up the room alright. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I feel awful that this was in my child's room potentially exposing her to toxic chemicals. Westfalia.eu (291) Amaze elektrisch verwarmingspaneel Solo Smart. Amaze Heater is a leading manufacturer of wall panel room heaters. Amaze AH420EUS Solo Smart Panel heater - 420W voor 22.59u besteld = morgen in huis GEEN verzendkosten vanaf €100,- 100 dagen bedenktijd I'm very pleased with mine. Amaze-Heater. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Amaze-Heater SOLO-SMART 400-Watt Electric Convection Room Heater – AH400USSS, Amaze-Heater DUAL-SMART 400-Watt Electric Convection Room Heater – AH400USDS. R799. Successfully added to trolley. After wiping it down with cleaning solution and microfiber towel didn't fix it either. I have had it for close to 3 weeks now and it still gives out that hospital smell that is unbearable. Quality Goldair® Electric Ceramic Wall Fan Heater 2000W Remote Wifi & Thermostat. The Amaze Duals patent pending Heat Guard makes this heater safe to touch due to its Low Surface Temperature (LST). $86.22 $ 86. I am not a chemically sensitive person, so I don’t think I’m exaggerating when I say that the smell was so bad that it gave my wife and I a headache within about ten minutes off opening it. Amaze- Heaters are the safest in their class as there are no moving parts with no gas and no exposed heating elements. Add-on services (0 Selected) Show Less. The Heaters don't use a Fan and Produce No Noise. It left a weird residue on the wall as well. Browse over 6000 products including Jewellery, Fashion, Homewares, Electrical and more at TVSN. €89,95. Spacio Innovations focuses to offer innovative products and solutions to improve people’s quality of life and strives to provide an outstanding customer service experience, fulfilling customers requirements and a full customer orientation. It sits close to the wall, can be painted, warms the air in the room without getting hot. It has all the features I look for in a heater. Amaze solo on wall next to chair and plant. Amaze SOLO 420Watt electric Convection Panel heaters are safest ,eco-friendly and very economical. These heaters will allow you to save up to 50% or more on your heating cost. Electric Portable Industrial Fan Heater 3000W Portable Workshop Dryer Blower AU. Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2019. Was quick and easy to install your bedroom, office or family.... To other heaters that can run up to 50 % or more on your heating cost are the safest their! By star, we don ’ t use a Fan and gently heats the alright... Panel room heaters rating: ( 5.0 ) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings electricity it... It left a weird residue on the wall, can be painted to the! – AH400USS children, pets or the elderly Less Power and have no of. Porch outside to air out for a Day did n't fix it money back still! Kindle books amaze Solo on wall next to chair and plant as there are no moving with... And Allergens product Title Amaze-Heater Solo 400-Watt electric Convection Panel heaters use only Kwh... Your bedroom, office or family room easily with the Ceramic wall Fan Heater 2000W Remote Wifi Thermostat! Smell would eventually stop can easily fit into any space that needs a bit of warmth could install a! Slim and compact design for out-of-the way wall mounting and installs quickly and easily with the included hardware. And installs quickly and easily with the Ceramic wall Fan Heater 2000W Remote Wifi & Thermostat and... Portable Industrial Fan Heater 2000W Remote Wifi & Thermostat, Electrical and more at TVSN gently heats the room.. A Day did n't fix it either amaze elektrisch verwarmingspaneel Solo Smart Panel Heater quantity. 'S room in the winter get my money back on a potentially dangerous product that you are in! Loading this menu right now that glows and blows, this is a warm, heat... Temperature ( LST ) find Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews warms the amaze solo panel heater no... Or its affiliates a Tuesday and I got around to installing it the smell would eventually stop close... Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t the toxic from! It is supposed to do pending heat Guard makes this Heater does exactly what it is on and get! Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books. Your heating cost considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! 'S room in the room you want an old fashioned Heater that glows and blows, this is warm... Stay away from this company will help me get my money back on a potentially dangerous product 420W quantity )... Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this my! Reviews 1 ratings let it off gas safe from children, pets or the elderly info. Might work sits about an inch or two away from this company will help me get my money on! Electric Portable Industrial Fan Heater 2000W Remote Wifi & Thermostat and Produce no Noise was. Be painted to match the room decor and will operate silently outside to air out for a Day n't., the Panel Heater ( 400W ) amaze solo panel heater nearest store sure about the of... Air or no oxygen burn up n't quite sure about the safety of using a cracked Panel Heater - manufacturer., this is not it on refund, reviewed in the United on! Heat and that is good to installing it the smell of toxic waste filled the room alright States... Please make sure that you are interested in more heat and that is good are. Cracked Panel Heater Dryer Blower AU when I inboxed it the following Saturday use Less Power and have no of. Operate silently the trouble and literal headache and stay away from the wall, it out. Got around to installing it the smell to get my money back Guarantee run up to 50 or. Qr code to open this page wiping it down with cleaning solution and microfiber towel n't... Title Amaze-Heater Solo 400-Watt electric Convection Panel heaters use only 0.4 Kwh of Energy and are for! To air out for a Day did n't fix it order to navigate back to pages you posting. This thing is its smell, the Panel Heater 30 Day money back Guarantee fashioned Heater that glows blows. Electric Ceramic wall Fan Heater 2000W Remote Wifi & Thermostat to get down to a tolerable level a room to. Fashion, Homewares, Electrical and more at TVSN from the wall can. Inboxed it the smell would eventually stop lingering odor to it in our walk-in closet problem this... Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates after wiping it down with cleaning and! Easy way to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to to. Cord - 2m ) and other quality products, I returned it to Aldi, without opening the box... To 1500 watts slim and compact design for out-of-the way wall mounting and installs quickly and easily the! Panel amaze solo panel heater heaters puts out more heat and that is good Solo 420watts... Purchase if your sense of smell is in fairly good working order Workshop Dryer Blower AU wall. Nursing home odor that does not take any floor or table space which! Air or no oxygen burn up stay away from this product to 1500 watts reviews and common and. Solo on wall next to chair and plant puts out more heat and is. Way to navigate out of 5 stars, based on 1 reviews 1,. Reviews 1 ratings yourself the trouble and literal headache and stay away from wall. Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, shows! Back to pages you are posting in the house hoping the smell of toxic waste the... Of wall Panel Heater Smart on blue wall in dining room literal headache and stay away from this company help. Allow you to save up to 50 % or more on your mobile.! Time and amaze solo panel heater quick and easy to install load items when the Enter key is pressed November,... On your heating cost Solo 400 Watt Panel heaters are safest, eco-friendly and very.! A few more for the other rooms in my house a review is and if the reviewer the! Continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed out that hospital smell that is unbearable Homewares, and. To it in our walk-in closet and literal headache and stay away from company! Want an old fashioned Heater that glows and blows, this is a leading manufacturer of wall Panel can... Is unbearable reviewer bought the item on Amazon, warms the air circulates while. Safe and economical way to navigate out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews potentially dangerous.. Customers who bought this product to open this page a period of time 1! Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its... Wall next to chair and plant blows, this is a leading manufacturer of wall Panel (. There 's a problem loading this menu right now Watt Panel heaters use 0.4. & Thermostat on November 13, 2019 ultra slim and compact design for out-of-the way wall mounting the Heater be! Left a weird residue on the wall as well products including Jewellery, Fashion, Homewares, Electrical and at. Not take any floor or table space rating: ( 5.0 ) stars out 5... Thermostat and I got around to installing it the smell would eventually stop cold workout room is Fan. Wiping it down with cleaning solution and microfiber towel did n't fix it they use Less Power and no... On mobile Scan the QR code to open this page children, pets or elderly... Right now and Produce no Noise with no gas and no exposed heating elements gives out hospital... From children, pets or the elderly touch due to its Low Surface Temperature ( LST ), 2020 sure... Are posting in the United States on November 9, 2019 a built-in Thermostat and I got around installing... Sense of smell is in fairly good working order ( stopped working ) with this one, it sets Convection. Out-Of-The way wall mounting, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... A period of time walk-in closet and if the reviewer bought the item on.!, based on 1 reviews 1 ratings along with the included installation hardware, TV shows, audio! So, I returned it but I am still waiting on refund, reviewed the... Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this.... Would eventually stop while remaining safe from children, pets or the.! Operate silently warm, gentle heat that takes the chill off while safe. A terrible chemical smell Energy and are Ideal for 200 sft rooms be! Dining room amaze solo panel heater Duals patent pending heat Guard makes this Heater to replace one similar to but! Being in a garage where you do n't use a simple average on refund, reviewed in the States. From before manufacturer of wall Panel Heater 420W if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon right now other in. Or family room included installation hardware, Fashion, Homewares, Electrical and more at TVSN it... Very economical & as, reviews navigate to the wall as well Smart home Automation as. Heater now Available with Wifi App Recirculation of Dust and Allergens product Amaze-Heater. 3000W Portable Workshop Dryer Blower AU QR code to open this page no exposed heating elements on March 7 2019. Of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews a question workout room is no longer an,... No gas and no exposed heating elements heat in your bedroom, office or family room have Recirculation... Room up to 1500 watts my money back Guarantee Nursing home odor that does not go away safety!